Chapter 17 ∞ A dream or not?

Hailey's POV -

It was the best moment ever...

I was putting my head down on his shoulder ... And it just felt so great...

We were sitting on the sand, letting the ocean water touch our feet.

The sunset was so beautiful but It was so comfortable in his arms that I drift off to sleep.

~~~

I wake up realizing that it was 6:00 am and I-I'm on my bed? What?

I quickly got up, took a shower and was thinking that how I ended up on my bed? Was it all a dream?...

Nuh uh that can't be.

But before I go out my room...

I stare at myself in the mirror.

It felt like a dream to me but it really wasn't... And even when I was sleeping I also felt something uh... Wet on my lips.. It just I don't know i was sleeping! I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dream!

I quickly get my backpack and run downstairs when I see James sitting on the couch.

"Good morning Princess", James smirks.

"Oh are you kidding me? Omg James!", I smiled and run up to him for a hug.

He hugs me back and to be honest he gives the best hugs ever. It's like I can never stop hugging him for eternity.

"So let's go to school now shall we?", James breaks the hug and smiles.

"Oh you're picking me up?", it was the stupidest question to be honest.

"So I'm not aloud to pick you up?", he fake coughs and smirks.

"Oh no no no never mind forget it", I smile and grab his hand to get to his car.

"Uhm so where were you yesterday? Heard some people saying you weren't in class", James asked.

"Oh... Well nothing, actually Brandon took me to the beach somehow and this morning when I woke up I saw myself in my bed instead but for real I wasn't dreaming", I said.

I mean I trust James and he would support me in anything so what's the point of hiding shit from him?

"Oh...", He drifts off.

"You okay?", I said confused.

"Oh nothing haha anyways I heard we're having this Science Field Trip?", he changed the subject.

"OH YEAH, I totally forgot about that, it's kind of like some weeks after but the sad thing is Hilary's gonna be there", I sigh.

"It's okay Hailey don't worry.. I'm here for you and I'll protect you in any cause I promise", James says.

"Promise is a strong word James", I said.

"Promise is a strong word true that but the words that come out of my mouth are stronger and I will do it even if my life is in risk", James smiles at me.

James promised... Which means shit, I've known him for years and he never actually breaks any kind of promises and he even promises very carefully.

"Awww James", I hug him super tight.

He kept on driving and we reach school.

~~~

I walk in the hallways all peaceful and humming when suddenly.

I see the person I haven't seen for days and weeks.

"Sup bitch", she smirks.

"What do you want?", anger was obvious in my voice.

"Aw don't act so innocent little Hailey", she says sarcastically.

"What?" I say confused.

She comes close to my ears and hear her whisper the words I wasn't expecting...

"I've seen you and Brandon kissing on the beach, I knew you could never keep your damn words", she smirks and leaves me stunned.

My eyes went wide and tears were filling up.

"What have I done... Shit! She was right! I never can keep my fucking damn words! I was supposed to stay away from Brandon but instead I ended up with him on the beach?? Doing things that im not supposed to do? And what?? Where did she get the kissing part?? I never saw myself kissi-", my eyes went wider now.

No wonder why I felt.. Omg Brandon!

"I'll help you", I turn around and see the guy standing in front of me.

"James", I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ONG IMG IGN THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR GIVING ME 907 views!!!! PLZ HELP ME REACH 1k and sorry this chapter was really short and boring type IDK, but I'll try to make the next chapter longer and better
~J