Chapter 14 ∞ Bestfriends meet again

Brandon's POV -

I was really hurt how Hailey just left me hanging in the library.

I don't know what's going on with her but I'm hundred percent sure something is wrong... And I just can't get my finger on it.

I sigh and get out of the library.

Suddenly I see James.

"Hey pal! What's up? Never knew you loved the library these days", He chuckles.

"Ahh no no, me reading? Bleh.. Nah", I said.

"Dude I can tell you're upset about something", James said.

"Nah everything's Fine", I lied.

"Stop lying, I've known you for years, and I can exactly tell if you're sad or what, c'mon tell me already", James said.

"Okay fine I'll tell you", I say in defeat and tell him everything about what happened in the past few weeks.

"Hailey's POV"

"Are you okay Hailey? You seem really upset...", Ash said.

"No everything's fine, I just don't know what to do with Hilary...", I said sadly.

Ash puts her hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay Hailey, I'm here and I'm always here for you, just remember we need to take every single steps very careful and we need to make the plan right now", Ash said with a serious expression.

"Okay but I feel like Hilary's going to hurt me or either Brandon on the Science trip but I don't know what she might do, it's hard to guess her plans sometimes.", I said.

"Hmm wait, I think the only thing we can do right now is just investigate and try to stay close to brandon BUT not too close okay? And specially on the field trip", She said.

"Yes that sounds good, well at least we can keep Brandon safe from Her", I said.

Suddenly my eyes wonder off to the window and I see someone familiar that I haven't met for years...

"Hey Ladies", He smirks.

He looks... So much familiar and his way of talking...

"OH MY GOD...." I said shocked.

"GOODNESS!!! Is it someone who
I think it is??", I said excitedly.

"I don't know who you think I am right now but yes I am", he smirks.

I quickly rush out the door and hug him super tight.

"James!! You're back! Oh my god I've missed you so much! Actually both me and Brandon did, where have you been you dumbass!", I pout and get excited.

"Hey Hail you can calm down already, well I'm back now so no worries", he smiled.

"James! We have ALOT to catch up to, get in the car now!", I said and quickly opened the car door & went in.

"Um may I ask but who is this guy?", Ashley asked all confused.

"ASH he's my really really really old childhood bestfriend. Remember when I told you about James? Me, Brandon and James used to hang out a lot but then' I look at James 'this jerk moved somewhere else without even telling us!", I punch him lightly on the shoulder.

"Well I'm totally sorry about that", James says sarcastically and smirks.

"Oh god, you're sarcasm has never changed has it? But oh my, look at you right now! Puberty hit you like a truck!" I said very openly.

"Hah You haven't changed a bit at all either, You and your flirts sometimes", he says laughing.

"Haha whatever anyways!", I kept on talking to him just like we used to in the old days.

I told him about Hilary and about how it went after he left and literally everything that's been happening.

"Actually I know everything what happened, Brandon told me...", James said.

"Oh... I didn't know that", I said.

"Hailey, you can trust me, I'm still the old James you've always told secrets and talked to, I would never tell them to anyone besides us", He smiles.

When he said that it kind of gave me the chills for some reason.

I've actually missed him for a long time... Three of us used to hang out a lot and me and James were more closer than Brandon to be honest but I like Brandon... He's sweet and stuff and so is James.

"So mind getting out of the car now?", Ash laughs and looks at both of us.

Ash whistles and coughs, "UHM"

"Oh OH yeah hahaha", I get off the car with James and we all go off to my room.

I can't imagine how much I'm happy to see James right now~ I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG guys!! Thank you so much for the 642 views!!! Please help me reach 1k! Your views give me inspiration to actually keep on writing! So Thank you! Enjoy! Vote and comment! ILY