Chapter 7 ∞ Betrayal

"I HATE you Haylie Wilson", brandon says.

"Everything I said to you, every love i showed was all FAKE", Brandon shouts at me.

"The reason why I left you when High school started because you were becoming different!", Brandon says with rage.

"I always liked you more than a friend, BUT NO, you never showed any interest on me like that but you always dated other boys BUT ME", Brandon said with a shaky voice.

"You became really different so when we started high school I wanted to have a new start but then Hilary starts talking to me and we became friends and then we start dating." Brandon says.

"But... But why this? Why didn't you ever tell me you liked me before?" I said with a tear flowing down my cheek.

"Because I thought we won't be friends anymore! That's why! Okay?!", Brandon shouts back.

I just stand there like someone just hit me with a rock or something.

It seemed like each word he said were stabbing me right into my heart... I stand quiet.

"Don't tell Hilary I kissed you please", he begged.

"She changed my life, she changed ME, and I don't know if I should appreciate or hate it and it's none of your fault...", Brandon says in a melancholy voice.

"It was her plan of hurting you by making me hate you but I really couldn't." Brandon says.

We start walking back to the party.

***

"Oh there you are", Hilary says.

"Where have you guys been? Making out in the woods or something?", Hilary says with a sarcastic tone.

"No No Ew, why would you even think that Hilary, Brandon scoffs.

I was kinda hurt when he said that.. He really changed after all..

"Huh, anyways, let's get out of here now, the party got boring", Hilary says.

They left right in front of me and I ran up to my room and started crying like it's been years I haven't cried like this.

Ashley runs after me and tries to comfort me but no use.

"It's because of Hilary! She changed him into this monster...", I weep.

"Ashley", I cry and say her name.

"I can't do this anymore!, why would Brandon be like that??, what has Hilary done to him!" I scream & cry.

"Please Haylie don't cry", Ash says.

"Please I can't see my best friend crying like this when I don't even know what happened!", Ash says.

I told her about everything Brandon said in the woods, while crying.

She nodded her head and hugged me really tight.

"I'm really gonna get that asshole and that fucking bitch this time", Ash says in a very angry voice.

"NO, Ash promise me you won't do a single thing or even talk about this to them! Promise me!, I said.

"BUT HOW CAN I NOT?!, did you see what they did to you?? PLUS THEY MADE YOU CRY IN YOUR 16th birthday! I'm really serious, I'm doing nothing else until I really make them say sorry to you!" Ash shouts.

"Thanks Ash but really I'm fine, I just wanna stay alone for a bit and can you please tell the others that the party is over and promise me you won't do anything please, cause I'll be really hurt if you do..", I say with a depressing voice.

"Okay fine.. I promise", Ash promises.

Ash leaves me alone and closes the door.

I kept on thinking about what brandon said in the woods... and wondered off to to a deep sleep.

***

Brandon is that you?

"HAYLIE PLEASE SAVE ME."

"I'M SORRY HAYLIE."

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY ANYTHING THAT DAY."

"I'M SORRY HAYLIE"

"I'M SORRY..."

Brandon jumps off the cliff.

I suddenly wake up screaming.

It was a nightmare...

<><><><><><><>

Author's Note: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! 306 VIEWS WOO!! ILYSM. ENJOY! (This chapter story was a little short I guess).