Chapter 6 ∞ Birthday Party

"YES COME ON IN!", I said to the guest.

"PARTY HARD WOO!!" Ash screams from the other side of the room.

Everything seemed so perfect. The decorations, people were coming, the DJ and songs, I just felt like the party should be on for eternity! but Bleh that's impossible.

Someone knocks on the door again.

"Ugh, this is really the most annoying part of all", I said with a little annoyance in my voice.

I opened the door and saw Hilary and Brandon standing in front of me.

I greeted them in and Brandon gave me this charming stare that made me feel like to go stab that bitch away and stand in her place instead.

Hilary was looking pretty though but a little bit slutty like usual.
She's always looking slutty anyways.

Brandon on other hand looked the most gorgeous guy in the room right now, with his cool clothes and his charming smile and his beautiful eyes.

"Haha, nice party", Hilary says with a smirk.

Sometimes I really feel like slapping her whole face off cause her smile is soo annoying.

"Yeah I know", I say with a grim expression.

"Very true indeed, I really liked the decorations by the way", Brandon says.

"Why, thank you, me and Ash really worked hard on this", I say.

"Well whatever, good to know, Brandon lets go somewhere else", she rolls her eyes and takes brandon away from me."

I look at them going and then I go to Ash and start hanging out with her.

We also made ALOT of new friends and even this boy named Colton wanted to dance with me! He was actually cute though but nah I'm more interested in Brandon.

The party was going great, and I was standing on the side watching all the fun and even wondering if I would ever get together with Brandon when suddenly someone covered my mouth and took me outside.

I was literally panicking!! Because what if I'm getting kidnapped?!?

"Shhhhh, be quiet! It's me Brandon."

"Omg you scared the crap out of me", I said.
"Next time I would actually appreciate you grabbing me from the front", we both start laughing.

"Well I just wanted to ask if you wanted to walk and talk a bit", Brandon said.

"Ofcourse why not", I giggle

We both start walking towards the beautiful woods.

"So is everything alright?", Brandon says.

"Yeah everything's alright, why ask?", I said.

"Remember the day when we were hanging out? And the part where I said I like you?... Brandon blushes.

"Well yeah... I remember", I start blushing and looked down.

Suddenly, Brandon pinned me down to the closest tree and started kissing me...

I was just... shocked. I didn't kiss him back or neither move away, I just stood there...stunned.

He broke the kiss and started moving back and forth and running his hand through his hair.

"What have I done"?! Brandon shouts. He looked angry.

I was scared now, he looked really fierce and scary and then he started threatening me to not tell anyone about this, he kinda starts bribing me...

I was hurt now.. Really hurt and I wonder why he's doing this... Why is he so angry?? Why would he regret kissing me?? I thought he liked me?...

All kind of questions starts wondering in my mind and there he goes on telling me...

Right now I wish I could die.

NOW, I regret coming to the woods with him.

I REGRET EVERYTHING, I regret being friends with him, actually best friends for 11 years.

I REGRET LIKING HIM, in some point I even loved him but my trust is all broken when he says all this...