Chapter 11 ∞ Shit just got real

Hilary's POV -

"Ha! He's joking I'm pretty sure he's joking! How can he brake up with ME? Ugh! It can't obviously happen now! My plan will be all ruined!", I said angrily in the bathroom crying.

"Well Ha! He's gonna pay for this! And his lover girl, what's her name again? YEAH Hailey. She's gonna pay for this too", I say angrily.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go fix my make up and go to my locker", i said and left the bathroom.

***

"Where's my diary?!?", I freak out.

"Oh my god! WHERE.IS.MY.DIARY!", i shriek this time.

Everyone was staring at me and my open locker.

Rachel comes running towards me and says,

"What Happened??", Rachel says.

"You bitch! I know you took it give my diary back!", I slap her.

Everyone gasps.

Rachel starts crying and looked around her.

"You! You're not even worth it to be a friend Hilary! You just slapped your own bestfriend in front of everyone! How could you?? And I never took your stupid diary! Don't ever talk to me again!", she screamed at me and went towards the girl's bathroom, crying.

"Ugh! Why is this happening to me?!", I said angrily and kept walking in the hallways

Stop staring at me you assholes! Mind your own business!, I shouted at the people staring at me.

They start whispering.

****

"Hailey's POV"

"SHIT SHIT SHIT, ASHLEY!", I whispered and screamed at the same time while running towards the lunch table.

"Oh my god! Hail, did you listen to the diary incident?!", Ashley said.

"Yes!! That's why I'm here screaming and Freaking out! Shit! we gotta show this to brandon before time runs out!", I said.

"Yeah! Let's go!", Ashley and me try running towards the boys table when suddenly Hilary comes out.

"Oh hey there girls", she smirks.

"We're in a hurry, move!", I said angrily.

"Oh what's the hurry? And Who are you going to?", Hilary smirks and asks.

"Can you just move already??", I said trying to hide the diary on my hand.

"Oh what's that?", Hilary sees it and tries to get it.

"Shit! We're dead", I whispered to Ashley.

"Hey girls! What's up? What are you doing here", Brandon says.

Hilary stops and sees Brandon.

"YOU, don't you ever talk to me again! You little jerk!", she walks away.

"Phew!", Me and Ashley breathe out.

"Haha I just saved you girls", Brandon says smiling.

"I'll leave you guys alone here haha", Ashley says and leaves.

"No wai-", I was about to finish when brandon said,

"Hey let's go to the bench there, I need to talk more with you about the Hilary thing...", Brandon said.

"Oh okay...", I say and we walk towards the bench, he holds my hand.

"Hailey... You know about how I get nervous and start saying stupid stuff?", Brandon says.

"Yes...I know", I said.

"Well whatever bad things I said that day in your birthday was all wrong... I always liked you to be honest and ALWAYS... You're so sweet, and such a beautiful girl. I've always liked you from Elementary but I was a coward to spill out my feelings..." He said.

"I'm sorry for hurting you so much like that and I broke up with Hilary too, just for you", he said smiling.

"Wait what?! You actually broke up with Hilary??", I asked shockingly.

"Yes like yesterday right after I apologized to you", Brandon said.

"Aww!! That's so sweet of you brandon! You're not the jerk I thought you were after all...", Me and Brandon get closer..

"Thank you for understanding Hailey...", he gets closer.. And closer...

"I love you", I said smiling.

"I love you too", Brandon says.

We were about an inch away touching our lips when I remembered something.

"Oh wait!", I move my head a little back but our body distance is just the same.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean t-", Brandon was about to finish.

"No not that! I was gonna show you this important thin-!", I was about to show the diary when suddenly a stupid ball hits us and the diary falls on the ground.

"What's that?", Brandon asks.

"It's Hi-", I was about to finish again but then I saw Hilary coming towards us.

I quickly take the Diary on my hand and try to hide it.

"Too late bitch", Hilary says.