Chapter 5 ∞ Exhilarated!

I was too shocked to even move or reply.

He winked at me and quickly went up to his car and said "Goodnight Haylie!"

"Goodnight.." I murmur.

I turn around and smile and ran upstairs and hugged my pillow so hard.

"OMG OMG!!! What WAS that?! Can't wait to go to school now!"

I put my head on my pillow and murmur "I like you too Brandon"
****

"GET UP! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO PUT YOUR ALARM ON?!" Mom shouts.

"Mm just leave me alone Mom" and I twist and turn the other way.

She throws my blanket off and says
ITS 7:50 AM!

I quickly open my eyes and remembered about Brandon.

I ran into the bathroom, took a quick shower, wore my clothes and ran like a bullet towards the car.

"DAD LETS GO ALREADY" i scream.

"Goodness wait, I'm coming!" Dad shouts back.

We get into the car and dad starts driving.

"You better buy me a car on my birthday tomorrow! I really need one pleaseeee dadddd, I whine.

"NO" my dad says.

"Oh my god pleaseeee dad, pretty pleaseeee with a cherry on top? Please please, I whine again.

"Oh god, okay fine" dad says.

"OMG THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAD!! I scream and kiss him on the cheek"

"Anytime Haylie and gives me a fatherly smile"

We reach school and I jump out of the car and quickly go to Ashley's locker.

"ASHLEY!!!!!! You have no idea what happened yesterday! I'm so excited!" I scream.

Suddenly everyone around starts staring at us.

"OOPS?" I said with a done-something-wrong face.

I quickly tell her about how me and Brandon hung out yesterday and how we ALMOST kissed but mom interrupted and how he told me that he likes me.

"WHOA WHOA WAIT" Ashley says with a shocked face.

"HE LIKES YOU OMG, THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR??" Ash says, excited.

"Wait No No not yet, he's still dating Hilary though and I don't really know if he's gonna brake up with her... But he said that he noticed about Hilary changing.

"Hmm seems like a problem then", Ashley says.

The bell rings and we quickly go to our separate classes.

***

Me and Ash meet after school and we plan about my birthday party.

Some other friends of mine were helping me too and I knew that time that my birthday was gonna be the bomb.

Ash was helping me write invitation cards for people and the topic goes to Hilary and Brandon again..

"Are you gonna invite them?" Ash says.

"Well I'm obviously inviting Brandon" i said.

"Then you have to invite Hilary too you know.. Cause she's Brandon's "Girl-Friend." Ash says with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

"Well yeah ugh I know", I said with a worried face.

"ANYWAYS ITS YOUR SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!, so stop thinking too much and be excited!, Ash says thrillingly.

"YASSS DUH", well let's just hope everything will go perfect tomorrow, I said.

"Sweet 16 here I come!"

<><><><><><><><><><>

Author's Note: I have written most of the chapters, and hope you're enjoying it, and by the way the next chapters will be a little twisty and tricky so get ready to read! Comment anything if you liked my book so far. ~JANE :)