Chapter 3

The Delbwöare twins returned to their residence after a dreary day from school, dreary for one of them at least while one of the twins fished out the key to open the door. Claw couldn't wait to wolf down the next meal as Saw put down the backpack on the couch as Claw zipped to the kitchen as she opened the fridge to take out a lime soda and the cold meat that she chose to reheat as her twin brother scrolled down the phone for any emails.

Two notifications from the school's campus, one from Dbay to promote an offer for a 25% to 45% on their wares, one notification from the teacher and one from the electric company.

Saw walked back to the couch as Claw groaned in annoyance as her brother gingerly unzipped the backpack as he took out a notebook and a pencil. Claw craned her neck to watch over the stove.

When Saw raised the pencil, Claw dashed to the kitchen again, dragging Saw along with her as she turned the knob to lower the fire. As a bicephalic twin has its perks and drawbacks, mostly drawbacks when it comes to clashing personalities.

“Would you slow down?!” Saw shouted while his head reeled in to catch up to her.

“And let my meaty snack burn to a crisp?! No way!” She picked a plate from the drawer and placed it on the countertop. Saw knew that there was no force that could tear her apart when it came to her next meal once she was famished. Saw stretched to the kitchen sink while Claw was focused on the coction of the meat she placed on the frying pan that she unknowingly let her twin brother have dominion on both hands as Saw hummed to himself and scrubbed the dishes as his mind conjured up words and spells, spelling the words rythmically.

Claw squinted derisively at the frying pan when one of Saw's verses earwormed its way into her mind. She didn't know how, but she ended up humming to the tune too. When it dawned on her that she was signing to the words her twin bro was signing to she broke eye contact with the frying pan. “Stop that! Are you trying to lull me away from my food?”

“I'm washing the dishes since I can't do my homework while you're having a staredown with the stove.” Saw wasn't lying for the most part, he did want to stop her from eating the massive chunks of reheated meat that could cause indigestion on his side of the body, though she was the one who was peckish.

“I'M STARVING!” Claw roared nearly letting out a whine on the last syllable.

Saw angrily washed the spatula with a wash cloth. “Here! Take it! Now would you stop doing that?”

Claw took the spatula to flip the fillet, the chicken breast, the pork rind and the steak while Saw flipped the bird when she wasn't looking. As childish it may seem, that's how siblings loved each other.

The twins sat on the living room table as Claw put down the plate while Saw couldn't ignore the way she salivated before she scarfed down on the meat. Be wasn't sure if he was going to get indigestion just by looking at the meat or the way Claw consumed it.