Chapter 11

Adrian called Anaya and Adav to help him lift Faim from the floor while Ximo and Uiwo had beaten Sledge and Hammer to a pulp.

“This isn't over.” Sledge spat before he got punched square in the jaw by Uiwo. The fraternal twins with matching armbands were on the floor with bruises, Hammer had a black eye while Sledge had a dislocated jaw.

“We need to call an ambulance.” Anaya stated, referring to the increasing number of people that were injured.

“You're right, there are far too many for Nour and the nurses to attend.” Adrian agreed while he supported Faim on the right and the two female administrators were on the left, trying to balance him properly.

Faim groaned and mumbled to syllables. “Ay-mee.”

Ximo took over and flung Faim's left arm around his nape. “Sorry about the mess.” Uiwo apologized before he removed Faim's arm from Adrian.

“Eimy.” Faim mumbled weakly.

“Don't worry about him, he'll be fine.” Ximo said, referring to Faim as the blonde fighter bobbed his head.

Faim lifted his head, disoriented and slurred, “Are we ordering take out? I'm faimished.”

“Let's go, champ.” Ximo said to Faim.

As they got out of the administration and walked to the lounge. Logan spotted the man that spanked him.

“You!” Logan shouted, pointing at Ximo accusingly from the lounge, “You're the one who grabbed me.”

Faim saw Logan approach, confused to see someone who looked similar to him. The contrast between Faim and the Rave leader were their eye color, hair texture and attire, if it weren't for those differences, Faim would be convinced that he had met his double.

“Is it me, or am I looking at a distorted mirror?” Faim asked, confused.

“Dammit Ximo! Stop riling men to fight you!” Uiwo admonished his younger brother.

“Now is not the time!” Ximo retorted while Faim recovered from the aftershock. Dirlu looked at Logan opened her fan to cover her mouth. Then she saw Ruben at the corner of her eye, the freckled Cinnabarian was furious with gritted teeth.

“So you're the scoundrel that hit me from behind and fled like a coward.” Ruben glared at Ximo, “If there is one thing I hate more than a scoundrel, is a žlutamite.”

“What's that?” Faim asked.