Buid

Ever since he got fired, he knew he had to change his course.

"Buid, the hostess is looking for you." Alma informed him. Buid exhaled as he stood up from his desk chair. He kept a calm composure as he headed to her office. The door to her office was opened as she waited for him to sit.

Nat was sitting at the side as she turned her desk chair to face Buid's serene smile and put down the check for him to see. "Your check." Nat responded coldly she passed the check to Buid. His stubby fingers picked the corner of the paper as his gaze descended on the price. Ř 24,000.00

"My payment is not due until next week." Buid mentioned.

"It's your last paycheck. You're fired." Natalie said bluntly, "It wouldn't have come to this if you had informed me sooner. Nothing personal."

Buid simply smiled.

"Understandable. Omitting information that could potentially ruin your show would result in law suit. It's awfully generous of you to compensate me for my faults." Buid smirked.

"Don't mention it, just so we are clear. You are taking full responsability for this." The host reminded him referring to the scandal regarding Herring and Piros.

"Absolutely," Buid stood from his seat, then looked at the hostess. "It was a pleasure working with you." Buid gave a curt bow, bidding farewell as he exited her office.

Natalie shifted her eyes thinking, “How am I going to convince Piros to participate in tonight's match?”

Buid entered into administration to receive his payment. 240 bills of Ř100 rolled in a rubber band by Quinn.

"It was nice knowing you, Buid." Quinn said.

Buid entered the reception to say goodbye to his coworkers.

“We're gonna miss you, Buid.” Geoffrey said and Vilma wholeheartedly agreed with him in that statement.

“Sayonara, Buid-san.” Akane was the first to say goodbye, before she gave him a hug.

“Bye, Buid.” Alma replied as she put down her shot of scotch on her desk. “I'm actually gonna miss you and your herbal teas.” She hugged him while Buid slipped a packet of ginseng in her back pocket as he fully embraced her.

Geoffrey hugged Buid as they mutually embraced and patted each other on the back.

“Who's gonna keep the zen in the reception now?” Sam asked.

“That is all up to you.” Buid responded.

“It was nice meeting you.” Goung stepped forward and gave Buid a handshake. “Even though we've only known each other for a couple of days.”