Hae Ji's Intro

“I finally found you…” Juuzou thought while staring at Joon and Haeji from the entrance of the infirmary. “Juuzou, it's you!!!” Joon grinned as he quickly paced towards the white haired male. Juuzou smiled and hugged Joon, glaring at Mochi. Juuzou held his pointer to his mouth in a shushing way, “It was supposed to be a surprise Mochi!” The feline laughed. Haeji looked at Juuzou and Joon playing with Mochi and smiled, “It's just like back then…”

[BACKSTORY]

“HAHAHAH SUCKER!!!” An 8-year-old Juuzou laughed, smacking a 10-year-old Joon in the face with a pillow. Joon pulled the dirty pillow out of his face and began chasing Juuzou around the burnt down mansion. 5 -year-old Haeji on top of Joon’s shoulders and pointed towards Juuzou, running for his life, “GO GET THAT PEASANT, SIR JOON!!!” She gave a toothy grin. “Onwards!!!” Joon held Haeji’s legs, making sure she wouldn't fall while he ran. Joon kept running, chasing Juuzou.

[END]

“HAEJI!!!” Juuzou lightly shook her. “Huh?” Haeji snapped out of her trance. Juuzou smiled and hugged Haeji, whispering in her ear, “Don't act worried, we’ll make him worried.” Juuzou gave a tired smile to Haeji. Haeji returned the smile and walked over to Joon's bed, falling backwards onto the mattress. “Man, I’m so tired!” She complained, “that little brat stole some of my money I was saving for boba while I was in the gym and I ended up fighting him. AND GUESS WHAT?” Haeji sat up, “I GOT CALLED A CHILD ABUSER!!!”

“What?” Juuzou gasped.

“AND ALSO, HE TURNED OUT TO ME THE PERSON I'M SUPPOSED TO FIGHT IN THE RR!!!” Haeji held her arms out.

“That's rough buddy.” Juuzou said sarcastically while stealing Haeji’s boba. “Patricia’s about to-” Juuzou was interrupted when Ratu barged in, “YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS! THERE'S A SHOOTING OF SPELLS!”

“WHAT?” Mochi and Haeji shouted in unison. She quickly got up and headed towards the door until Herring grabbed her wrist, “W-What?”

“Be careful, Haeji!” Joon warned.

“Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her.” Juuzou reassured him before following Haeji out of the infirmary. If she wasn't seeing it with her own eyes, she wouldn't believe. There were wizards, warlocks, and illusionists causing a conundrum around the lounge and through the halls.

The ruckus also reached toward the food court as well. Some of the meat that was being consumed reverted back to life as the animals attacked and rammed the tables, trampled on the silverware and attacked the passerbyers that were within reach.

“What the—” A pig was ready to charge in on Haeji when Mochi jumped over the swine and clawed its face. The pig ran away squealing.

“How did happened? Wait! The spellbook.” Haeji recalled, she got the spellbook back from Breloq. It was sometime before her brother suffered from another medical crisis.