Thirteen

Suna quietly fiddled with his hands while listening to the on-going discussion of their meeting. He may not seem like it, but he was listening intently to every detail because he knew he would regret it if he missed even the littlest thing. Apparently, some well-known sportswear lines are going to sponsor an upcoming banquet catered to them. The main agenda of the program is to give appreciation to all the professional athletes, coaches, and alike. It would be a night dedicated to them, giving them a time of leisure amidst their hectic schedule and most importantly, to prepare them for the Olympics this year. To put it simply, just a fancy party for them to enjoy before things started picking up its pace.

"You all possess an extra invitation to the banquet, meaning, you can invite one person to come with you. This is not mandatory but if you would like to bring a friend with you, they are welcome to join us." Their manager explained while one of the staff was distributing the said invitation. Once he acquired it, he scrutinized its design. Judging from its intricate design alone, Suna knew one thing.

Yep, it would be a fancy party alright.

After telling them a few important details regarding the banquet, their manager moved on to the next agenda which was their preparation for the Olympics, upcoming fan meetings, and interviews. Suna winced a little at that. He would be really busy in the next few months and although he loved his job, he didn't know if he had the will to accomplish all of that. But then again, he was doing this for years now, he should be alright.

Once the meeting was over, Suna internally thanked the gods and grabbed his belongings. He left the meeting room without a word, just nodding at every person he saw as a farewell. But out of nowhere, Atsumu suddenly appeared and slung his arm around him, earning a short grunt from him.

Suna didn't really feel like talking to him right now. He wasn't mad at him anymore because he already apologized to you. But he just really didn't have the urge to entertain any of his antics right now.

"Are ya goin' to invite Y/N?" Atsumu questioned, letting go of him and decided to just walk beside him. Atsumu expected a solid answer but all he got was silence, which he wasn't content with. Albeit he was aware that Suna was quite reserved around them, sometimes he just hoped he could be a little talkative like the way he was with you.

"If ya don't, Imma invite her then." Atsumu added, because he knew that would prompt Suna to give him at least a little reaction.

Suna's ears perked up upon hearing that and quickly, he turned to meet Atsumu's eyes. He glared at him, piercing through the surface of his body as if he was out to collect his soul. Suna gave him a dead look, serving as a warning because he, in fact, was going to invite you to the banquet.

Atsumu quickly got the message that he was trying to convey so he raised his hand in the air as a sign of surrendering. "Damn bro chill." Atsumu chuckled with a mix of wheeze. He then lowered his hands and walked past him. "I ain't gonna steal yer girl." He uttered before completely disappearing from Suna's sight.

Suna released a sigh in relief for he was finally Atsumu-free. He continued walking to the parking lot, aching to go home so he could take a nice refreshing bath. Upon reaching his car, he quickly started the engine and drove off. Although he was driving quite fast, he still ensured his safety by being cautious and vigilant. When he arrived at his house, he immediately got off of his vehicle and went to his room.

He swiftly stripped and hopped under the shower. He might've taken 15 minutes before he was satisfied and left the bathroom. Not feeling like wearing his pajamas tonight, he opted to wear sweats because they were comfy. While he was quietly moisturizing his face as he was sitting on the stool in front of his vanity, his eyes caught the earrings that he had yet given to you. He stopped for a moment as he let his eyes linger around them for a little longer before going back to his business.