(2) New Beginning

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The new day, the new sky, the water and the land ever the same and ever evolving, the embodiment of the moment and the eternal entwined. Jungkook stirred a little before opening his eyes. He looked at the man beside him and smiled unconsciously, best part of early mornings. He pecked his lips gently before getting up.

Before the day had started for the masses the younger was already in his kitchen, freshly dressed after the shower he took to shoo away the little sleep he still had left. Outside it is wasn't that black as night, it wasn't something that only by the clock can one could tell the difference between the time to sleep and the time to rise. It was early but not that early.

Quickly getting done with breakfast he first went to his bedroom to wake his husband up for office. He smiled as his eyes landed on the sleeping figure of his husband. He sat down on the bed beside him and shook him gently.

"Wake up hubby" Jungkook said kissing his husband's cheeks

Taehyung shifted a bit before opening his eyes, he smiled seeing his little husband close to him. He gently kissed him on the lips and forehead.

"Good Morning" Taehyung's deep morning voice always intimidated Jungkook, in a good way.

"Morning hubby. Get up and get ready. I am gonna go wake my babies up" Jungkook said and Taehyung nod before kissing Jungkook's forehead once again.

The youngest of them smiled at the gesture and walked out to wake up his baby brat first. He made his way to his eldest son bedroom, messy as always. He picked up the T-shirts and socks that were on the floor and kept it on the small couch, making a note to himself to remind his son to do his laundry.

"Juniee wake up" Jungkook called softly but he knows it won't work

Waking up, Yeonjun is the toughest job as he is a heavy sleeper. Blast a loud speaker just next to his ear and he won't even flinch. Jungkook sighed before shaking his son a little hard only to get zero reaction.

He tried again,

"Junie wake up. You're gonna get late for school"

Yeonjun stirred a little but didn't open his eyes. Jungkook huffed and shook him again.

"I am gonna wake Gyu up and I want you downstairs in 15 minutes"

"Hmmm" Jungkook's baby brat hummed sleepily as he walked out to his baby boo's room.

Beomgyu's room was cozy and cleaned like always. Repeating his actions once again, he called his baby boo, softly stroking his hair.

"Gyu, wake up~" And that's all it took for the aforementioned to wake up

"Come downstairs quickly, okay" Jungkook said and walked out after getting a smile and nod from his baby boo.

He walked to kitchen once again to arrange the table. Breakfast was soft pancakes and berries, as warm as they would be in the sun, maple syrup threaded upon the top. It remained the family's favourite breakfast, yet it had nothing at all to do with the food but the usual family breakfast together.

Taehyung was the first one to come down. He back hugged his baby bun nuzzling his nose into his baby's neck taking in his sweet peachy smell and placing a soft kiss on his nape.

"Hmm! Stop hubby" Jungkook mumbled with a soft smile.

"Nope" Taehyung said as he turned his little husband around.

"What?" Jungkook huffed.

"Nothing, just wanted to kiss you"  Taehyung smiled cheekily before pushing his lips softly on his baby bunny's.

Lips moving softly and gently, taking in and giving the loved feeling simultaneously. Jungkook was the first to pull away as he heard footsteps from the stairs. He pushed his husband away gently before turning around to see his baby boo all dressed up.

"Good Morning" Beomgyu said and smiled widely before hugging his father.

He sat down on his chair after kissing his mother's cheek. Jungkook smiled before patting Beomgyu's head. Five or six minutes so they some rustling before Yeonjun came as well.

Greeting everyone he sat down beside his younger brother as they started on their usual breakfast.

"I will drop you both off today" Taehyung said before taking another bite.

"Thank you Dada" Beomgyu replied.

Today they are starting school again after their vacations. A fresh start once again.

A fresh start is the weirdest thing, as if everything that happened to this point in time, was a prequel to what comes next. It feels as if that book closed and a new one opened, appearing one word after the other, yet slowly, as if they have a calmness the first volume never possessed. And they come as a natural music, as drops of rain upon a spreading leaf, chaotic and rhythmic all at once.

The new beginning of everything, the chaos, the synchrony, the guidance and everything with a sprinkle of destiny. So long as they try their best, they will be always where they are supposed to be and there's a serenity in that, to always be a part of the best story they are able to write, to be a child of this universe, weaved into the fabric of creation. Yet it is going to be hard because new beginning calls for new troubles, new experiences and new exploration also some new blossoming young love.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

I am not okay- 😳🤧

I am not okay- 😳🤧