(5) Weird

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Ehm, you see we were playing, truth and dare and Beomgyu dared Yeonjun hyung to dance, standing on the couch and while he was dancing, I got excited and joined him as well" Soobin explained, the half-truth.

"And what about the broken bowl?" Hoseok questioned, pointing at the broken bowl and popcorn scattered almost everywhere in the room.

"I had the bowl on my lap and when I stood upon the couch I kinda forgot about it due to excitement" Soobin pouted cutely to stop the Q&A session and it worked.

"Aish why are you guys so weird" Namjoon commented.

"Did you got hurt?" Jin asked looking at all five of them.

All of them shook their head, negatively and Jin and Yoongi sighed in relief. Meanwhile, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook looked at them totally not convinced by the explanation and Taehyung and Jungkook made a mental note to talk to them later.

For now, the five were saved by Soobin and Yeonjun mentally confessed to him for that.

Yeah, mentally.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

It was past 11 when everyone left and now Jungkook was quickly winding up the kitchen with Taehyung's help. Yeonjun and Beomgyu were cleaning the mess they created in Yeonjun's room and by the time they came down after completing everything, Jungkook was quick enough to call them for the real incident.

"What really happened?" Jungkook asked.

"What do you mean papa?" Yeonjun asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes, knowing that their eldest son was just playing the innocent card.

"C'mon tell me fast. No need to play the pretend game" Taehyung said.

"A-actually, we really were playing Truth and Dare but I dared hyung to k-kiss Soobin while standing on the couch and hearing that Soobin was flabbergasted and got up forgetting the popcorn bowl on his lap" Beomgyu revealed.

"Gyu, why did you dare him that?" Jungkook asked and Beomgyu immediately ducked his head down.

"I didn't knew it would turn out like this" Beomgyu pouted.

"Still, you shouldn't have done that. What if Soobin got uncomfortable?" Jungkook huffed.

"But papa, isn't it clear that they both like each other. It's high time, they should confess now"