(7) Young Love

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

It was already a bit late, 10 pm when Yeonjun came back home with a wide grin. He finally confessed to Soobin today and of course expectedly enough Soobin returned his feelings.

Maybe he should have confessed earlier although maybe it was okay confessing now because they got experience the level of changes from friends to best friends to now boyfriends.

Remembering the confession just a while ago, it wasn't something cliché yet it was more of a comfortable and direct confession.

Yeonjun gifted Soobin a bouquet of chocolates. They were chocolate flowers with fondant centres, the petals white, rose and brown. He knew a floral bouquet and a box of chocolates would have been easier and cheaper too but listening to his Dad and Papa's advice, that edible bouquet was something else. As his parents had said, it brought a joy to the day. It felt cheeky to both of them and more importantly Soobin loved it.

Yeonjun quickly discarded his jacket and shoes, he went to the living room where three precious people of his were cuddled up. Well, it was more like Beomgyu cuddled up with Jungkook as they were watching a movie. Hearing the little noises, Taehyung looked up to see Yeonjun watching his papa and little brother with a soft smile.

Beomgyu and Jungkook were lost in the movie playing, too lost to acknowledge the arrival of Yeonjun or the soft stares of Taehyung and Yeonjun. Taehyung could tell by the expressions on his eldest son's face that the proposal went very well.

Yeonjun noticed the stare and looked at his father, Taehyung gestured him to go get change and join them for the rest of the movie and Yeonjun quickly sprinted upstairs to get changed fast. Taehyung shook his head at the two boba heads of his, just how lost were they?

Yeonjun came back quickly and immediately sat beside his Dad, that was when the two boba heads noticed his presence. Beomgyu quickly unlatched himself from his papa and eyed his hyung curiously. Yeonjun gave him a confused look and got more confused when Jungkook looked at him curiously as well. Taehyung on the other chuckled as he understood what was going on, he just kept silent and let the scene unfold.

"What?" Yeonjun asked.

"We are waiting" Jungkook replied.

"For?" Yeonjun was still confused and Beomgyu tsked at his hyung.

"Give us the details" Beomgyu said and hearing that Yeonjun blushed.

"Hubby" Jungkook screeched and the other three looked at him startled.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"He is blushing" Jungkook replied pointing at Yeonjun's cheeks as he looked at him with wide eyes.

"I thought it was something serious" Beomgyu huffed at his papa.

"Hey, what do you mean? It is serious, exactly how many times have you seen your hyung blushing" Jungkook huffed this time.

Yeonjun just shook his head in disbelief, the blush on his cheeks long gone. Taehyung interrupted,

"Okay okay, weren't you guys eager to hear the details"

And the two immediately gave their attention back to Yeonjun. Taehyung smiled internally at the two boba heads of his. So adorable.

"I just said it directly and I was dying internally from the nervousness" Yeonjun said.

"What did he say?" Beomgyu asked although he knew what Soobin would have said.

"He said y-yes" Yeonjun blushed again.

Jungkook quickly got up and gave a big bear hug to his baby brat. Yeonjun smiled widely and hugged his papa. Beomgyu got up and joined the hug as well. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who was looking at them with fond eyes, he extended his hand to Taehyung and Taehyung joined in as well.

"My baby brat isn't single anymore" Jungkook said as they pulled away.

"You both have grown so much" Jungkook's eyes were turning moist as the three chuckled at the adorable bun.

Taehyung quickly engulfed his baby in a warm hug as Jungkook sniffed.

"C'mon papa don't cry. I just got a boyfriend, I didn't get married" Yeonjun said and Jungkook giggled with glistening eyes as he hugged Taehyung tighter.

"And now it's your turn" Taehyung said looking at Beomgyu who got flustered.

"Dad" Yeonjun called and Taehyung hummed, still holding Jungkook.

"How did you confess?" He asked and Beomgyu got curious as well.

Taehyung and Jungkook both smiled as all of them sat down again, now Taehyung had his hand around Jungkook as he was sitting close to him.

"Just a home date, I made dinner for both of us. It wasn't even a date actually, we both were home and your papa had said something which made me blurt out the confession. It was stupid honestly" Taehyung replied and Jungkook giggled, remembering.

"Why do you never look at me properly?" Jungkook huffed, trusfrated.

"Because I love you" Taehyung blurted as he was too lost in his thoughts about his husband.

The thing was Taehyung in the early stage of their marriage was too shy, he couldn't even look at Jungkook without blushing and it got worse when he realized his love for the precious and adorable boba head of his. Hence, Jungkook finally asked his husband about it.

Taehyung sometimes is no different, he is as whipped as he was. No matter how old you are, the love never gets old. It always stays as fresh and new as ever because love has no age, you just have gotta find the right one and you yourself will see and experience the always young love.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

This made me soft 🥺

This made me soft 🥺