(10) Changes

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

This was it.

Yeonjun had started university finally stepping into the new life. It has been a week since then. To the new experiences, new life, new pressure, new friends and a new beginning. Taehyung had just came back home, it was quite late today as he had been working on a new project.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu were fast asleep while Jungkook was in his bedroom, reading a book as he was waiting for Taehyung. Taehyung walked in and found his pretty husband focused on the book he was reading as he didn't hear Taehyung coming in.

Taehyung smiled before closing the door behind him, he quickly discarded his watch and rings only keeping his ear studs on. He loosened his tie before discarding it completely, he unbuttoned the top few buttons and undid the cufflinks and all this while Jungkook was still not aware of Taehyung's presence.

Taehyung smiled once again before walking close to his husband and he sat in front of him on the bed that was when Jungkook looked up and a smile immediately made it's way to his lips seeing Taehyung.

"You're back" Jungkook said before leaning in to press a feathery kiss on his husband's lips.

Taehyung nod pressing his lips on Jungkook's once again. He pulled away and brushed some strands of the younger's hair before tucking them in behind his ear. Jungkook had grown his hair quite long, enough to create a manbun or even a small pony.

"Did you have your dinner?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nod.

"Did you?" Jungkook asked and got the same reply.

"Get a shower then join me" Jungkook said, shooing Taehyung away who got up and placed a gentle kiss on the younger's forehead before going for a quick shower.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

Taehyung came out of the bathroom in nothing but sweatpants and went to the bed, sitting on his side of bed and Jungkook finally put a bookmark in the page he last read before keeping it aside. Taehyung wraps his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and the younger snuggled up, resting comfortably on his husband's lap.

"How was your day?" Taehyung asked running his fingers through Jungkook's hair softly as the other had his face in the crook of his neck.

"The usual, how about you?" Jungkook replied back looking up as he held Taehyung's other hand, playing with his fingers.

"Tiring" Taehyung sighed and Jungkook cupped his face pressing another soft kiss on his husband's lips.

"Junie has started coming a little later than he usually does" Taehyung frowned and looked at Jungkook.

"What do you mean?"

"From what we know, his classes gets over by 3pm and he went to met the others also pick Gyu up from school. After dropping him home, he got changed and left again. He didn't tell me nor Gyu where he was going and he came back at 9. This has been going for the last three days" Jungkook explained.

"Maybe he went to meet some friends. Don't worry baby, I will talk to him to atleast let you know if he's going out" Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"They have grown so much" Taehyung mumbled, out of the blue and Jungkook sat up to look at his husband properly.

Taehyung had a soft smile on his lips and a fond expression on his face which made Jungkook smile slightly as well.

"Yeah, I still remember the days when Junie had us up all night because he had this hyped up energy at midnight to play with you" Jungkook giggled as he reminisced.

A silence fell upon them as they reminisced through their own memory books that had been stored safely in their minds. Both of their babies have grown up a lot there was no denying it and now specially Yeonjun.

A fear crept onto Jungkook's mind as his smile fell. He looked at Taehyung and ducked his head down,

"Hubby, they won't change, right?"

"Hmm?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Junie and Gyu, they won't change, right?" Jungkook questioned again.

Taehyung frowned at the sudden question but reassured,

"They won't baby, why did you think of that?"

"I don't know, I am- I am just scared" Jungkook sighed.

"Don't worry love, it's alright and even if they did change at the end of the day they will be coming back home to us" Taehyung placed a chaste kiss on his lips as Jungkook nod, kissing back.

University is a place to meet new friends, make new bonds, to have space to become the young adult version of one's self. It was a place to grow, mature, and expand the horizons of what one had previously believed possible and right now it was Yeonjun's time to do so.

Though, what they didn't knew was a parent's fear doesn't always turn out to be just a mere thought.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

💜💜

Sksksksks- 🙈

Sksksksks- 🙈