(12) Worsening worries

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

He was tired, mentally and physically.

Things didn't change with Yeonjun the only difference nowadays would be that he used to inform Jungkook that he was going out, having sleepovers. It has been 3 days since Yeonjun was last seen at home.

Taehyung stopped calling Yeonjun home, he was tired of this as well. Beomgyu was worried because of the current situations every where. Soobin was upset that Yeonjun hasn't been seeing or even texting him and he knew his parents weren't happy as well.

Sighing, he got up from his study table and kept his books aside before going downstairs where his papa was cooking. Jungkook looked distressed, he hasn't seen his baby brat and he was worried. He had asked Taehyung to call him or he would do it himself but Taehyung immediately denied and said,

"I already talked to him but he still chose not to obey. He didn't even consider my words"

Jungkook knew Taehyung was not wrong, he really did had a talk with Yeonjun but he couldn't help but be worried for him. So he protested,

"Hubby, still- I atleast wanna know that he is safe and sound"

"Love, listen to me. He is okay if he wouldn't he would have called us. I will ask Beomgyu to call him once but neither of us are going to call him, okay?"

Jungkook sighed and nod his head, atleast Beomgyu can talk to him and he would just know that Yeonjun is safe and sound. Other part of Jungkook was pissed, very very pissed because of how Yeonjun was being.

He literally had changed and that was exactly what Jungkook was fearing.

"Papa" Beomgyu called.

"Yes?" Jungkook looked at him with a smile.

"Are you okay?"

"I am okay, Gyu. Do you need anything?" He shook his head, wordlessly.

"Gyu, did you call Junie?"

"I did, he said he is okay"

"Did he say when he will be back?" Jungkook asked with a sigh of relief, atleast he knew Yeonjun was safe.

"He didn't, we didn't talk much. He was busy" Beomgyu replied.

"Papa" He called again and Jungkook hummed.

"Hyung hasn't been answering Soobinie as well"

"It will be okay bub, he will come back soon. Don't worry" Jungkook assured but deep down he himself wasn't sure.

He will have to talk to Taehyung about this again.

That night when Taehyung came back home, it was after dinner when Jungkook had just came out of the bathroom after a warm shower. Taehyung was waiting for him oh the bed.

He was drying his hair with the towel, sitting on the edge of the bed, Taehyung smiled and took the towel as he helped Jungkook.

"Hyung" Jungkook called and Taehyung hummed.

"Can we call Junie please"

Taehyung sighed hearing that, it wasn't like he wasn't worried about him but what Yeonjun was doing was something he literally had no idea of. He for a fact knew that Yeonjun won't be doing anything bad, smoking or drugs were far from his worries because Yeonjun despised those things. He was worried because of his new friends.

Yeonjun had been spending time with these new friends, to look cool, he had started buying expensive stuff to show it off. It wasn't like Taehyung couldn't afford those things, it was just that showing it off was not right. These new friends were only with him because of those materialistic things not because they genuinely liked Yeonjun and unfortunately Yeonjun couldn't see that because he is just so busy to fit in that he forgot everything else and Taehyung was aware of this.

"Okay, call him tomorrow but don't expect me to call him or anything because I won't" Taehyung retorted.

"Hubby, don't be mad please" Jungkook turned to look at him.

"I am not mad at you Jungkookie" Taehyung sighed and leaned down to place a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Don't be mad at Junie if he comes back" Jungkook gave him his puppy eyes.

"I am sorry but I can't do that sweetheart because I am mad at him and he is gonna get a silent treatment from me"

Jungkook sighed, knowing very well that he can't change his husband's mind and most importantly Taehyung wasn't wrong here but he was worried.

Worry is fear. So he asked himself, what is the basis of that fear? Is it foolish or well founded? What are the consequences of doing or not doing the action? Do we have a greater duty to the self and others to do the action or refrain? For in this ability to question is the roots of wisdom and freedom from such fears.

He just wanted to see his on safe and sound.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

I was supposed to update yesterday but couldn't- 🥺Happy Googie Day 💫

Happy Googie Day 💫