(6) Advice

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Why don't you just go and tell him?" Taehyun sighed, clearly annoyed as he has been making Yeonjun understand the same thing for one hour now.

"Why don't you do it then?" Yeonjun fired back.

"That's different hyung" Kai interrupted and Taehyun nod his head agreeing, it was just the three of them discussing, well more like encouraging Yeonjun.

"How is that different?" Yeonjun huffed.

"Because me and Beomgyu will be graduating together hyung unlike you and Soobin" Taehyun sighed for the nth time in this one hour.

"C'mon hyung just say it already, you also know that he will say yes and more importantly when you go to college there is a chance that you guys will get awkward, if you don't confess now" Kai tried again.

Yeonjun sighed knowing very well that what they were saying was nothing but the truth. He is going to graduate high school soon whereas the others will still be here, the others will be joining an year later and that too there isn't any surety that they will be in the same college.

"I will think about it" Yeonjun mumbled and Taehyun shook his head.

"You still want to think about it?" Kai replied.

"No, not like that. I wanna talk to papa about it because you know how protective Joon uncle is" Yeonjun sulked.

"What are you sulking about hyung?" Beomgyu came in, Soobin beside him as they took a seat.

"Nothing" Yeonjun quickly retorted.

Soobin rose an eyebrow at the rudeness while Beomgyu looked at Taehyun, questioning silently. Taehyun noticed and mouthed 'Will explain later' and Beomgyu nod to himself.

"That was rude you know" Soobin said, looking at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun frowned but smiled gratefully as Beomgyu interjected,

"It's okay Soobinie. Don't scold him" Soobin sighed nevertheless nod his head.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

"Are you gonna talk to papa?" Beomgyu whispered as Yeonjun nod his head in response.

It was later that night, Taehyun explained Beomgyu about the talk he and Kai had with Yeonjun and it was right after dinner where Beomgyu was confirming if his hyung was going to talk to his papa so that he can drag his dad out with him and now that he got the confirming, he started with his pretty simple plan.

"Dad" Beomgyu called for attention and Taehyung hummed.

"Let's go get ice-cream"