(17) Arguments

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Don't talk to me" Jungkook hissed.

It was the very next day and Jungkook was still very pissed from yesterday's argument and Taehyung on the other hand was trying to apologize but of course Jungkook wasn't having it. 

"Why won't you just listen to me?" Taehyung asked. 

Well, he was tired as he kept trying to get Jungkook to hear him out but oh well. 

"Why the hell are you being so rude?" Taehyung said calmly. 

"Why are you being so miserable then?" Jungkook huffed. 

"I am not being miserable, I am just being realistic here and I am the one who is apologizing to get this over with" Taehyung retorted. 

Jungkook swallowed deeply before muttering, 

"Okay, then tell me what you did wrong" 

"I know I was wrong, I shouldn't have gone to meet him-" 

"There you go again, you don't even know why I am mad at you" 

"Jungkookie, listen to me- we arguing over this once again will do no good. Let's just talk it out and I am saying sorry, I am sorry" 

"You don't even know what you are sorry for" Jungkook scoffed as he walked away ignoring the other's call. 

Jungkook was still furious with Taehyung, he understood that his husband was trying to sort this issue out but he couldn't do the same. He was upset, not because Taehyung went to meet someone he didn't like but because Taehyung didn't tell him and he was clearly going to hide the fact. 

He knew Taehyung doesn't see him frequently but if he was visiting him why would he lie about it, it wasn't like Jungkook would have gotten angry at him or worse he wouldn't have divorced him for this. 

What triggered Jungkook was, he got to know about his husband's whereabouts from someone else. He didn’t like that. 

As he was walking over to the living room he saw Beomgyu on the couch, he was going to just walk past him to the guest slightly across the living room. 

"Are you and Dad fighting?" His baby boo asked, stopping him in his tracks. 

Jungkook sighed and shook his head negatively. 

"No we aren't" 

"Papa you should really talk it out instead of sushing your arguments for us. You know you both are the sole reason this house is our Paradise" 

Jungkook sighed and sat down beside him, Beomgyu shifted closer and rested his head on his shoulder and asked, 

"What's wrong?" 

"I am just upset that he didn't tell me, that I got to know about him from someone else. I don't like that man, he is always very rude and shameless" 

"Tell Dad about him, about what he said" 

"I don't know" Jungkook sighed.

"Mhmm, take your time Papa" Beomgyu assured. 

"How did you know though?" Jungkook asked. 

"Well, it's not often that you sleep in the guest room while he rants to hyung about things" Beomgyu laughed, earning a small smile from Jungkook. 

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

"So you don't know what you are sorry for?" 

"I know, you smart head. I was going to say what he wanted to hear if he wouldn't have cut me off mid-sentence" 

"Okay and what were you going to say?" 

"That I am sorry I didn't tell him" 

"Then why didn't you tell him that?" Yeonjun asked. 

Taehyung tried his best not to slam his head on the wall, his son was driving him insane as well. 

"Because he didn't let me talk" Taehyung whined from frustration. 

Yeonjun stayed silent for a couple minutes and so did Taehyung. 

"I didn't mean to make him upset" Taehyung sighed. 

Jungkook is his other half and it hurt Taehyung if Jungkook was upset with him. If only they would talk it out instead of going back and forth in the argument and creating unnecessary arguments upon arguments.

Maybe he should work harder, Taehyung wonders.

Arguing is the poor version of a conversation. It is when the dumber parts of the brain are triggered and the smarter prefrontal cortex has far less input. We all get triggered, Jungkook did too. So, it's okay. But he needed to calm down and get back to Taehyung when he was ready to be calmer and see his point of view.

While Yeonjun and Beomgyu both had a similar thought that, this argument would be forgotten just as most of their arguments were, this escapade would be remembered fondly and re-enacted with slight variations numerous times in the future.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

🥺🥺🥺🥺

🥺🥺🥺🥺