wrong

It's already almost 3 months . I be Namjoon's girlfriend and work at his house . I just have a sex with him . His siblings know i was his girlfriend . Jimin also know about it . Suga . The bad boy at our class . Be my bestfriend 1 month ago .

Flashback

"Hey . That's a girl . Come on ." 3 boys disturbed me when i was going back to  Namjoon's house .

"Hey . You're pretty !" One of them said .

"Erm . Thanks ." I said and walked fast .

"Where you want to go ? Let me taste you first !" They disturb me and i was shout for help but then Suga come .

"Yah . You want to die ?" Suga is holding knife and point it to them . He moved his earphones .

"Wow . Hero . Kill me if you can kid ." One of them said . Suga stab his legs .

"Aishhhh ! It's hurt !" The boy shout .

"Y/N come !" Suga pull my hand and run away . He bring me to Namjoon's house

"Y/N ? Where you going ? I was worried !" Namjoon said and pull Y/N in .

"Mr.Kim ? You are her brother ?" Suga asked .

"Hey Suga . Come in ." Namjoon pull Suga too .

They are talking when Jin make a drink .

"Yah . Who disturb my girl ?" Namjoon mad .

"I don't know . Lucky . I have knife that time ." Suga said .

"How you have the knife ?" Jungkook asked .

"Oh . My dad always remembers me to always bring this small knife . If someone try to do something to me i can use this knife ." Suga show the knife that have a blood .

"You stabbed them ?" Jin asked and bring a drinks .

"Yea ." Suga smiled .

"Thanks Suga ." Namjoon Smiled back .

"You are Y/N's brother ?" Suga asked . He really look like want to know .

"No . She is my girlfriend ." Namjoon answer.

"Yah . Seriously ? Mr.Kim . You have relationship with Y/N ?!" Suga look shocked .

"Why i need to lying ?" Namjoon said and chuckled .

"So these 2 guys ?" Suga point at Jungkook and Jin .

"Oh they are my siblings . Y/N work at here and in the same time she is my girlfriend ." Namjoon said and smiled .

"Oh I see . I think i need to go back now . My mom was finding me this time ." Suga said as he looked at his hand watch .

"Oh okay . Thanks again Suga ." Namjoon said and smiled .

"No problem . Y/N . Don't go out again at this time . Many people have a bad feelings to you ." Suga said and hold my shoulder .

"Thanks Suga ." I said and he leaves .

End Flashback

Suga , Jimin and I was at canteen waiting for Namjoon to rest together as usual .

"Yah . It's already 15 minutes . Where is he ? This is first time he late ." Suga grumbled .

"Yea ." Jimin also agree .

"Maybe he have work ." I said and they thinking maybe that's correct .

We go to our class early because we have a homework that we didn't done yet .