Hello, welcome!

Hello and welcome to 'Hogwarts is my Home', a story about Antonia (Toni) Marston, who's just trying to be normal in the face of everything that happens to her throughout this story. 

I've always wondered what it would be like to be in Harry Potter ever since I started reading it when I was 11. I made up this whole narrative in my mind of Natilee Jordan Granger- Potter (because the twins' best friend is names Lee Jordan, so that was essentially my girl). She is two years older than the trio and is Hermione's older sister. What she doesn't know, is that she is also James Potter's daughter. If that sounds interesting to you, I'M SORRY but this is not that story. Although, I do remember a lot of what I sort of made up in my head and have incorporated those elements in as well (secret family member will be revealed at the end of PoA), and I'm excited to write all my ideas out and get feedback and see reactions to things.

Also, I am fairly confident in my writing skills. That being said, I don't think I'm the best author in the world by any means, and will probably make small continuity mistakes here and there, but I'll try my best to avoid them.

I don't care how many or how little views this gets, I'm just excited to write this and put it out into the universe. I've always wanted to be a writer, but never had the confidence to do anything until now, so I'm writing a book now at 19 and I'm proud and I'm happy. I will not take this down.

Also: I don't own any characters except ones you do not recognize from the series, legal junk.