Chapter 6.

Nandini Murthy's P.O.V.-

I woke up earlier than usual because I rested a lot more in the couple of days. After doing my all morning courses,I headed downstairs exiting my room. A smile tugged my lips at the reminiscence of yesterday night. A smile was for the peace and pleasure that I felt all at once. The moment I came near the stairs,the very moment my smile faded. My eyes started hurting with the illuminating surroundings. In reflex,I had my both arms protectively guarding my eyesight. Inbetween the little gap of my shielding arms,I took in a view of the 4 windows of living room,wide open! I was fuming as I knew who could have done this! After 7 freaking years of my life,a piercing light penetrated this house. It was no doubt his doing! Without sparing a second,I began walking hastily to hunt down the tall trouble.

I looked around but found no sign of him. Then I walked into the kitchen, only to find him slamming the door of fridge carelessly,creating a thud sound that made me flinch a little.

"Careful there!" I spat. Ofcourse he owns this place doesn't mean he will pull on such a reckless stunts over the household stuffs and I will just sit and watch.

I took examining steps towards him when I found him glaring at me with same intensity. I halted near the kitchen's island,making sure to be at a safe distance with my eyes still fixated on him.

I didn't expect him to do what he did next! He closed the gap between us and stood exactly near my face. I could feel the heat radiating through his body and trust me,I felt like punching his guts out for crossing his limits. I waited to see 'how far he could go?' but when he did nothing and kept staring,I used the moment to remind him his place. I pushed him by taking him off guard.

"Next time you wanna talk,make sure you measure your own arm's length before standing against me!" I spoke in my warning tone.

I watched the amusement written on his face so I queried 'what's he finding so funny in it?'

"I thought you don't know how to frame sentences! This is the longest thing you said to me, ever since I came here." He replied humourously.

Here I came to teach him a lesson but this man appeared to have no shame. Now it seemed like, anything I would say,he will joke about it! So without exchanging any words I retracted my steps back into the living room.

My fist clenched as the brightness started pricking into my eyes. My nose flared with the amount of anger I felt. Taking a long breath,I courageously strode towards the first window in my reach. A cool wave of breeze passed by me,making my locks sway with them. However good does it felt yet there was still something unsettling in here. That was none other than the trespassing sunrays which I hated to the core! I attempted to close the huge window but it was glued like a candle's wax.

Exasperatingly, my fist collided with the window pane. By gulping a lump in my throat, I thought of giving it another try. Mustering all my strength, I tried and tried to latch the window back again but it didn't hesitate even for the slightest from its place.

I felt the dryness creeping inside my throat as exhaustion seeped into my body. I was a perspiring mess by now. My muscles pained due to my all the desperate trials. I felt clueless, I didn't know,'what to do?'

Absent-mindedly I closed my eyes for a while and opened them again. I experienced a flow of wet tears which made their way down my cheeks. Horrifically,I brushed them away. 'Crying is a sign of weakness! And what will Kaal think of me?' these two things kept ringing in the back of my head. I was way past all these feelings. I wasn't supposed to undergo this,nope not today! Not ever!