Chapter 26.

Nandini Murthy's POV-

"Ah-umn-Lu-ci-fer!"

Those words rolled out of my mouth on their own accord which halted our sinful act.

My eyes still closed. Chest rose and fell right against his hard muscular one. His harsh breaths synced with mine when his fingers cupping my cheek trailed lower and begun drawing a sensual pattern on my wet and swollen lips.

"...And for centuries I yearned to hear my name on these very honey lips,amore!"

For another time,he didn't let me register a thing and pressed his own swollen and hungry lips on mine. This time kissing me more passionately but in a very smooth and lovely manner. Unlike his previous punishing pace.

It felt as though,he was pouring his whole heart into this kiss. The way he nibbled sweetly on my lower lip,the way his tongue caressed my mouth was achingly pleasurable and it had a familiar warmth. My toes curled with the amount of emotions he poured.

Being this raw and vulnerable with someone other than Kaal,it was all unbelievably new to me. I was aware of the situation yet couldn't happen to react the way I would react in my complete senses. This proximity and my denial towards its breakage made me realise how far I have come with him just in overall 2 months.

That me,who was less reactive,that me,who was always passive towards my surroundings,that me, who was very much sheltered in my own world begun dissolving into someone who is bold, outspoken, impulsive and what not!

With each day he unraveled a part of me which I was always unknown of having dead inside me. He happened to stimulate all those emotions which ultimately made me more human. He happened to stimulate all those things which I tried my best to resist to feel all my life. He just came like a gush of a wind and clattered it away like a cyclone.

His skin against me, taught me a lesson of what a tempting hedonism a physical contact would bring to a flesh! It taught me of what wonders a human warmth could do! The surprising thing was, I was hating it yet loving it both at a time. It was all fun and games when my mind was filled with rage and revenge for him but now with an inbuilt lust I couldn't guarantee where this all will end.

He broke our kiss and made a dark eye-contact with me. We both equally gasping for air, entangled in eachother's arms. My eyes held surprise which he immediately kissed away with a soft sensual peck on each eyelid. He didn't stop there, instead he very slowly trailed soft pecks from my left till he reached my jaw. He caressed my chin with his slender fingers and elevated my face. Dipping his face again,he continued leaving wet kisses down my jaw until he reached my bare wet neck.

A shiver went down my spine, I clutched my towel tight with my one free hand and clenched my thighs shut. The reaction didn't go unnotice by him for I felt a knowing smirk on his tormenting lips against my drenched skin. He brought his hand around my waist and yanked my lower half straight against his, confirming me the mutuality of the effects of our dangerous nearness.

He then rubbed his nose in the crook of my neck and I could tell by now that the part of his skin shared the layer of dampness coating my exposed skin. He brought his lips near my sweet spot and grazed his teeth there for a while, resulting in me letting out a feathery light sound from my lips and an incoherent manly moan out from his own. He devoured the readily visible inch and inch soaked flesh of mine making me go crazy and throw my heavy head on the door which was bearing the weight of us and keeping us from falling.

My hands had the mind of their own as they begun pressing his face towards one of the part of my feminity, unashamed. The one which was barely held safe with the towel draped around. The fluffy towel slipped a little lower and his cunning mouth decided to make the most of the situation. His hot mouth came in contact with my left mound peaking from beneath the loosely hung towel and he went on placing sickly sweet smooches on my round flesh.