Chapter 8.

Nandini Murthy's POV-

"You don't get to leave unless I let you!" He whispered against my face. His breaths fell right on my nose as he spoke.

I kept glaring within his eyes. I was beyond angry for he doesn't know to limit himself. I have asked him already not to invade my personal space. Is it that hard to understand a simple thing? Well that wasn't the only issue right now! I felt more fumed by accepting to settle up with the agreements. Initially I was really intrigued but now I wanted to finish this all. I wasn't interested to take this conversation ahead, the moment it involved my family background. I don't like to talk about these people,they aren't worth my time and he was legit asking me to do something which I doesn't appreciate at all.

A part of me thought it will be easy to make a deal and get done by it so he couldn't bother me anymore. But he startled me by beating me to it. He processed everything with a great study in the back of his mind all this while and came up with a strong alternative. Be it about, cooking him an every day meal for not having the windows opened again to encountering his set of questions before shutting him off completely. He really was very cunning. If you wonder why I was agreeing then I guess it has to be obvious by now that I was benefited with my needs as well. As far as I was getting what I needed,I was fine by it. But now I have no idea,where all this will go? And I certainly wanted to end this right here,right now. Infact I was at a verge to walk away but he trapped me like a quick pouncing cheetah.

"Step back!" I roared lowly.

His eyes still boring holes in my face and I didn't hesitate anywhere to return back the intensity. In my inferior vision,I saw his Adam's apple move behind his fair skin of throat, giving a clarity of lumping a gulp.

"Don't you feel anything?" His eyes squinted as he again questioned me with a voice laced with softness although he was having me guilty. I discerned he was a man of emotions like every other human being but me. I didn't know how to make him understand that 'feeling' this word was oblivious to me untill and unless it's concerned with Kaal and now adding him as well because I was precise about the amount I destested him with.

"No!" The only word escaped my lips in almost inaudible tone as I kept my stance upright.

Anger layered in his eyes displaying the redness in his optic nerves. His fist collided in aggression on the backrest, passing very closely to my right side of a forehead,making me feel the intensity as a faint air fanned with it. I flinched unnoticeably due to the lack of experience of such a situation. My eyes first travelled to his fisted hand by my side. From the periphery,I saw his white knuckles popping out his green veins then my eyes landed on his face back again and I saw him grit his teeth. I was still uncomfortable with the position because I wasn't used to it.

"Why?" He asked with his still clenched jaw. His nose flaring with anger. I understood where it was directed so I answered him by looking away.

"I don't like humans!" My voice was determined and my chin uplifted abstractedly when I spoke.

"Are you even hearing yourself?" He asked distastefully whilst shaking his head.

"You heard me right!" I stood by my words with my head still whipped around my right shoulder.

He withdrawn himself from me creating a space between us. I felt contended immediately at his lack of warmth so, I faced in his direction. His eyes were examining me up and down, making me cross my arms over my chest in conceit.