-1- The Legend of the Beast

"All hail the King of the Dragons!" My voice rang out as my Party laughed and held up their ales - with the exception of the aforementioned king - he was just sitting there as if we tried to hit him with a wagon.

"All hail Bakugo!" Kirishima was leading the response to my cheer, but the others joined instantly.

I leaned over our leader's chair, "What's wrong? Termites get in your undies?"

"Shut it (Y/N)! I'm fine!"

This got the attention of the others. The others being Kirishima the Last Dragon, Sero the Pirate Captain, Kaminari the First Musketeer, Mina the Barkeep, and Jiro the Bard of the Life Domain.

"What's troubling you, your majesty?" Kaminari teased as he chugged the beverage Mina gave him, "We can tell something is up."

Kirishima butted in, "My guess is that some news about that Midoriya guy got to him."

"Shut up about shitty Deku!"

I sighed, "Well you hit a nerve."

I turned back to our king, "Come on Bakugo! Seeing you upset is... disturbing. Everyone would love to be you! You're strong and brave. And even with such a hot headed attitude, everyone loves you!"

Kirishima smiled, "Yeah bro! The thing about you is that you're the slickest, quickest, and the manliest man out there! No one can top you! Especially some no-name adventurer!"

Jiro rolled her eyes, "Yeah he's some 'perfect paragon'." That earned her a nudge from Mina.

I stood on the table, "Hey! Who would you rather be your leader?"

I pointed at Kirishima, "Bakubro!"

I motioned to Kaminari, "Kacchan!"

"The king!" Sero answered before I motioned to him, "He's our hotheaded asshole!"

Mina laughed, "Good answer!"

Kaminari beamed, "Yeah boss! You're amazing! Awesome with darts, the ladies swoon over you like crazy, honestly the best of everything!"

"I am pretty amazing..." Bakugo smirked a little.

I raised my mug, "Now who's the man?"

"Bakugo!"

He rolled his eyes, "Thanks dumbass. I needed that."

I widened my eyes as I lowered myself to his level, "Wow! A complement? From our king? I must be something special!"

"Shut it (Y/N)."

"Now friends and foes!" I stood up once more, "Tell me! Who's the best fighter in the land?"

"The Dragon king!"

"The best hunter?"

"Bakugo!"

"Hardest hitter and smartest fighter?"

"Kacchan!"

"Who's the man among men!?"

The entire thing had been call and response, every sentence getting louder and louder! Now the entire bar joined in our call, "Katsuki Bakugo!"

The entire party burst into laughter as I sat down on the table, "Now that's how the mighty Baku-king entertains a small-time tavern!"

Mina rolled her eyes, "Come on! My bar isn't that small! It's not as small as Tsu's place!"

"It's rude to compare them, Mina," Jiro took a sip of her drink, "It's not her fault her place is in the middle of the woods!"