Story 3: ~The Story of a Cleric~ Shoto Todoroki x Reader

This next story is Rapunzel! I'm closely following the 'Tangled' plotline, though of course there's a lot of my own flavor in there. There's some manga spoilers (I think) though I'm sure we all know Dabi is Touya Todoroki (Shoto's older brother). But other than that, everything is good! Sorry if I'm a little out of character with him, Shoto is always one of those characters I'm nervous to write for because I have a hard time knowing how to stick to his character.

There are a lot of references to past stories in this one, though you don't need to have read the story in order to enjoy this story. And there are also references to future stories in this book. I do references in basically all of these stories, but there are a lot in this one. Also some characters and names are reference to the Manga series "My Hero Academia: Vigilantes", you do not need to read this to understand the story. There are also no spoilers for this series, other than the name and personality (more or less) of the main character.

Hope you like it! Trigger warning for manipulation, gaslighting, and abusive platonic/parental relations.

Here is some more inspiration: