It all started on the call

Eddie POV
Me and Gaege joined the discord call with the boys. And he looked like the happiest person ever, which made me happy. Right as I looked at Gaeges camera, I noticed that he was blushing. I don't know why but I felt like bringing it up. "Hey Gaege you look like a strawberry. Your face is all pink and red." I said. Gaege started doing a nervous smile, then he started rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh umm I-I umm, well its sorta hot in my umm room." Gaege said stuttering. I smiled and rolled my eyes. Then I started to blush a little bit, but hopefully no one noticed. "Alright boys, join the call next week so we can make a YouTube video, the fans are going crazy." Mully said. "Alright mate." Josh said. Then me and Gaege nod. "Alright I will see y'all next week. Bye guys!" Josh said. "Alright bye!" We all replied.

Gaege POV
We all left the discord call and I started to get pissed off that I was blushing. I started slapping my face and crying. "Oh my god, Eddie won't date me if I keep acting like this!" I said. I heard my phone ringing then I answered. It was just Grant calling. "Yo wassup?" I asked. "Hey, why were you blushing on the call?" Grant asked. "Oh umm I was umm-" I said as I couldn't continue my sentence. "It's alright Gaege, you can tell me." Grant said. "Ok umm, well I have a crush on E-Eddie." I said in a sad tone. "Well I support that, but Eddie is dating Gabriella so I don't know how this is gonna work." Grant said. "Yeah I know, I try to get Eddie off my mind but it hurts me if I do. And he is just so, I don't know, just nice, smart, funny, hot!" I said. "Well maybe you can talk to him about it." Grant said. "Well I don't want to ruin our friendship if it goes wrong." I said. "Well it doesn't hurt to try." Grant said. "Well thank you Grant, that really helped." I said. "No problem, call me if you need help with anything." Grant said. "Alright I will talk to you soon, bye!" I said. "Bye!" Grant replied. Then I hung up. "Ughh I need to take a shower." I mumbled. I walked into the bathroom and I turned on the shower and I took off my clothes, but before I got in the shower I checked social media to see if anyone had news about anything. Then Eddie posted a picture and he had, No. Shirt. On. And damn he looked hot. I started to get hard and horny, then I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker then I hooked up my phone to the speaker, and I started playing music on it. I went in the shower and I leaned on the shower and I started to think about the picture. Then I started to finger myself. I sat on the shower floor and I spread my legs open and I started to jerk myself off. "Uah Eddie!" I moaned. I started going faster and faster and moaned louder and louder, then I finally squirted. "God damn it Eddie, you did this to me!" I mumbled. I started giggling a bit then I actually started to wash myself. When I was done cleaning myself, I turned off the shower and my speaker then I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and went into my room to get dressed, I got dressed then I sat on my bed and looked at my phone. My phone said that I got a missed call from Eddie, so I called back and he answered. "Hey Eddie sorry I missed your call, I was in the shower." I said. "Its okay dawg, but im throwing a party tomorrow and I wanted to know if your going?" Eddie asked. "Yeah of course I will go, who else is going?" I asked. "Umm well it will be me, you, Gabby, Josh, Mully, and Grant. So it's not really a party but that's the best term for it." Eddie said. I started giggling a bit. But I don't want Gabby to be there, I want Eddie all to myself! "Oh okay that sounds good, but yeah I will be there tomorrow." I said. "Alright see ya tomorrow dawg!" Eddie said. "Alright bye!" I replied. Then we hung up. "SHIT! Why does Gabby have to be there, I just want Eddie to myself." I said as I threw myself on my bed.

Eddie POV
It sucks that I'm dating Gabby because I like Gaege, well do I? I think I do. Whatever I have to go to bed. "Babe I have to go to bed, I'm gonna have a long day tomorrow." I said. "Ok I'm going to bed too." Gabby said. Then Gabby left to go to her house and I went to bed.