alcohol - kai havertz

: Kai goes out with the boys after winning a game, he messages you to pick him up. :

Kai <3

k: can du mich abholennn

y/n: drunk?

k: yes, sehrrr

y/n: where are you?

k: *location shared*

When Kai gets drunk, he texts in German and English. Luckily for me, he thought it was essential i learn.

I get in my car, driving to the destination he shared. Sure enough, i see him, sitting on a kerb next to a guy he probably just met, laughing hysterically.

I get out of the car walking towards him, once Kai spots me, he stands up, stumbling over, tossing a arm over my shoulder and dragging me to the unfamiliar man.

"Ay! This my girl- girlfriend." He introduces us, the man stands up.

"Beautiful." He smiles, friendly.

"Thank you, Kai, come on, let's go." I attempt to drag him away, until Mason run over to us.

"Here to pick him up?" Mason asks stupidly, giving Kai a high-five.

"Nah, just here for fun." I shrug, Mason laughs and shoves my shoulder.

"You're funny, i think another drink is calling my name though." He shows his empty cup, walking away from us. Wouldn't expect anything else.

I eventually manage to drag Kai to the car, putting him in the passenger seat and fastening his seatbelt, getting myself in after.

"You look cute." Kai smirks, noticing i'm wearing one of his football shirts.

"You're so pissed."

"I'm not mad."

"No pissed, like drunk."

"That i might be." He laughs. While i drive, he places a hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb up and down it, tickling me slightly. "I want to go to Germany." He groans, randomly.

"What? Kai we can go to Germany. We are going anyway." I remind him.

"Oh yeah, we are. I forgot about that. Can we get McDonalds?" He points at the sign.

"What do you want?"

"What i get all the time, obviously."

I pull through to McDonalds and i order Kai what he wants, once we receive the food back he immediately starts eating.

"Kai i swear to god, do not throw up i'm not cleaning it."

He laughs, half eating a chicken nugget. "I will not."

The rest of the drive is filled with Kai rambling about his night, how much fun he has had. Eventually, we arrive, he walks behind me, stumbling every few steps.

Inside, he falls straight on the couch, head hitting the pillow.

"Kai, come to bed if you're sleeping." I speak to him, probably slightly making him feel like a child however that's not my intention.

"I'm not sleeping." He lays on the couch, patting a spot next to him where i sit. "You look cute."

I grin down at him. "You already said that."

"Well i said it again." He smiles, resting his head on my lap.

We watch our favourite show together, Modern Family. I noticed Kai's eyes drop, knowing there was no way i'd be able to carry him up the stairs i leave him, a blanket hanging over his body.

"I love you." He whispers half-sleeping.

"I love you too, Kai."

a/n: sorry this is probably not the best, it's quite short and probably cringey hahah. please leave ahh constructive criticism or any ideas you'd like. thank you!

(can) du mich abholen: you pick me up
(können)
sehr: very