Importance

Hello readers,

Now normally, I would have at least made a chapter for this book. However, I grown to dislike the way this story is written. Simply because it was somewhat of a mess and not thoroughly planned out correctly as I originally thought. However, due to the end of Rainbow Quest from quite awhile ago, I decided that the remake would take place after it, but before Steve's Legend. 

However. I also realized the benefits from this actually. 

With the rewrite, I could have Professor Sabre Zyth Favre learn and research more of the steves that have been slowly being introduce in Steve's Legends, as well as a lot more secrets that it holds. Granted, that also meant that this Sabre is different compare to every other Sabre.

Which.

Also meant that his home would be situated in another realm, similar to a simple minecraft world, but with actual Minecraft lore and such. That also includes other minecraftians living there as well, Albeit a bit different since Respawns works for Players and not for Minecraftian, who are like the ancient builders/civilizations in minecraft. 

Anyways. 

It will also mean that he isn't part of the loop, but he does like to observe every story that's ever been told. So yeah, this is probably what I'll plan int he rewrite, it will be a lot more detailed in terms of who is gonna be there or not really. Until then, this is the update for a long while until I make another post regarding the rewrite. 

Until then, Enjoy!

I'mma go hug a pillow and think it's my beloved Red Leader <3

-Aria