Chapter 3

Nerissa Davids 

I start school today. I'm a little nervous. But if theres any slip up I'm used to it. I'm used to being a loner. That's all there is to me. I woke up and took a shower and got dressed. I went down to make breakfast but the maids had already done it.

I had an amazing plate of pancakes. After I ate I brushed my teeth,said goodbye to my uncle and headed for the drivers car. The driver drove a very expensive car. I wanted to ask my uncle to make him drive a regular car but I decided against it.

I hopped in the car and we were off to college. The gate of this place is so large and stunning. I could already see all the jocks and pick me girls as we entered the school gate. As we entered all eyes were on the car. I hated attention so getting out of this car was going to be difficult.

After contemplating on whether to get out or not, I finally decided to get out of the car and start my day. My bruises were covered in makeup as they havent fully healed yet so I was confident enough to get out of the car.

As soon as I got out all eyes were on me. I quickly ignored it shut the door of the car then said bye to my driver. I walked to the office headquarters I was told to go to so I could sign in as a new student at the college.

When I got to the office I released a breath I dint know I was holding. I hate attention. And people in general. Those things make me nervous.

"Morning. I'm Nerissa Davids-"
The man at the desk cut me off
"Ah yes the new girl" he said cheerfully
I smiled at his enthusiasm.
"Yes that's me!"
"Ok so we have you signed in now. These are your classroom numbers and here is your schedule according to the subjects you've picked"
He handed me a card with numbers and a laminated paper with my schedule on it and a map at the back.

"Thank you!" I said and started to follow the map. I dont like people so this is going to be a preety long day.

I walked into my first class which is Chemistry. There were so many people in this room. Ew people. I walked in and took the back seat far away from anyone.

"Alright class we have a new student, her name is Nerissa Davids."
He paused
"Is she here?" He said
I just raised my hand.
"Ah nice! Why dont you tell us about yourself" he said

Now I really started to panic. I hate talking and all. I quickly tried to recompose myself and started talking.
"I'm from another town and moved here to be closer to this school. So I live with my uncle" I lied through my teeth.

I dint want to explain further and sat back down.
The class started and people in here are shallow and were giving me wierd looks. But I tried to ignore and just move on with my day.

The day went by and in no time it was time to go back home. Ah my favorite part of the day. Before heading to the waiting area I dropped off my books which I dont need. When I was there someone bumped into me.

I just sighed. When I looked up to see who it was I saw that boy from the mall.
"Sorry" I mumbled and walked off.

He learns at my school??!!! Agh no this is going to be a serious nightmare!

AN

Question of the day?

What's your favourite wattpad genre?
mine's Mafia😼.