Chapter 25

Axel Allen

Warning : Violence and gore

I kissed Nerissa. I did it and it felt like heaven. Fuck. Lord knows what could have happened if I went further. I try to shake that out of my head. Recently I've thought about dropping out of school. It's too much pressure with the Russians acting up and having loads of school lectures. It makes my life a fucking mess.

I'm not very sure but I just may leave. Sam left and is doing preety well. The Russians have been acting funny in the system. Loads of people have been moles in my mafia. I'm going to start torture as a way of getting new recruits. People are making me lose my head.

Right now I'm in a meeting with a whole bunch of moles that were discovered in my warehouse at 1 am last night. What a bunch of mother fuckers. Noone has really ever made it out alive after being a mole in my headquarters. And I don't plan on treating anyone leniently now.

My knife is slightly grazing the knee of who seems to have been leading this shitty operation.
"What were you after?"
He kept silent.
"I have no time and paitence for your behavior. I will kill you" I say getting annoyed. I push the knife deeper into his flesh. He hisses loudly.
"We-we were here for your girlfriend" he says.
"My girlfriend?" I asked
"The girl who came with Sam from the movies the other night. Our orders where to get her" he said. Nerissa? What do they want with nerissa?
"We were all also trying to get a quick hit" one of them had the bravery to say.

That made me very angry.
I took my gun out and shot them all in the back of the head one by one.
"Clean this shit up" I told my guards.
At this point I was fuming. Why are Russians coming for Nerissa? Why?

I get into my office and I see one of my workers standing by the desk.
I get in my seat.
"What do you want?"
"Sir a shipment of guns was stolen"
Now I'm angry.
"Well I want you to retrieve it before you end up with a bullet between your eyes do you understand?" I yelled.
He nodded and cowered away in fear.

When he leaves I hear a knock at the door. I look up and I see Nerissa.
"Hey Axel are you okay?"
I never like to hear that question but I dint yell for some reason. I couldn't. I just listened to her voice. I'm very stressed. Very stressed.

She approached me by my seat and I stood up becoming taller than her.
I picked her up by her waist and placed her on my desk and stood in between her legs. I leaned in and I kissed her like my life depended on it. She kissed back taking me aback but I continued. She moaned opening her mouth which gave me access and I slipped my tounge inside. I was holding her by the waist and she put her hands around my neck.
I could feel my dick get harder. And then I felt her pull away. Breathing heavily.

"I'm so-" I said
"Shut up." She said and kissed me again.
Before pulling away.
"Stop apologizing. What's the matter?"
She asked.
"I'm just stressed. My mafia keeps having moles. Loads of shipments are being stolen and I can't keep up with school assignments" I said almost feeling angered.

She put her hand on my shoulder.
"For school, I can help you out no sweat. With your mafia, I don't really know what my parents did but I'm sure they worked in this kind of work. You should start recruiting people through torture" she said. Shocking me. I mean completely blowing my brains away.

"You- you know about that?" I asked
"Yes I do, my parents aren't who they said they were" she said.

"Axel something happened today which I don't understand" she said

I wonder what she means

AN
Here you go. I'm going to try to be a bit more active. I'm sorry for all my one month MIA phases loll!<3