Chapter 11

Axel Allen

*Same evening*

Tommorow is the anniversary of my mother's death. Its not going to be an easy day. It's the day my mom died and the day I will get my money from Davids. I'm more focused on my mom. My mood is terrible and if the bastard doesn't have my money he will not make it out alive.

It hurts to know the only person who truly ever loved me and was always there for me has been gone for 4 years now. Its painful to think about. My mother was the only person in my life. She was my rock. When she was murdered my life fell apart and I became so guarded and violent. I coped well with it regarding Nerissa but tommorow I wont handle it. My heart hurts. I miss my mother more and more everyday. 

I feel a single tear fall down my cheek. I wipe it off light a cigarette and start drinking my scotch or whatever it is the housekeeping gave me today. I don't even remember what the fuck I ordered from the kitchen. Shit is messing with my head.

After a good hour of sitting by my balcony and doing nothing but drinking and smoking. I decided to take  ashowr brush my teeth and lay my aching body in my large and lonely bed. 

I went under the covers and tried to stare at the ceiling and fall asleep. Sleep was never my friend. From all the trauma I dealt with I always learnt to keep my eyes open. Its something I've grown to get used to.

But if I don't sleep today my mood will be way more fucked up than it is today. Everyone in the house including Sam knows that tommorow is going to be a hard day for me. If Jackson doesn't have my money I'm throwing him in the dungeon and torturing him then letting him go. I want my money but I will show how serious I am about it now. 

*Next morning*

I dint get a bit of sleep at all. It was going to be a shit day for me and anyone around me. I got up,took a shower and got ready for school. I put on a plain outfit today and just threw a hoodie on top. Today is the anniversary of my mother's death. The anniversary of the light of my life's death. It hurt so much to think about.

I went downstairs and everyone could see today was not the day and knew to stay out of my way. I had a glass of water before going out to the car for school. Sam was already waiting for me.
"Hey bud" he said.
"I know it's a rough day for you and I'm not one for emotions but stay with me just for today ok?" He said giving me a good clap on the back. I nodded. Sam was the only one who truly understood my pain regarding this whole thing. I could never lose my shit with him. He was my bestfriend. Hes also the only one I have left. 

We drove to school and decided to stop by my locker. As I was walking there Maya came to me
"Hi baby why-" I stared daggers into her eyes before talking
"If you dont get the fuck away right now. I swear you're going to regret it" I said having enough of this girl.
"Get away and dont come back. Get it through your thick skull and ego that I dont want you." I deadpanned before walking away, Sam following behind me. 

We got to my locker and there she was. Nerissa. She looked happier than usual today. My day was just complete shit. I walked up to my locker to get my books.
"Hey Axel" I wanted to talk but I couldn't. I grunted at her and walked and hid by a corridor.I dint know what to do or say. My head was not in it's right place. I could still hear their conversation form the corridor.

"Hey babe" Sam said.
"Hi Sam. Is he alright?" She asked. Her care made my heart clench. She cares.
"Hes ok I'm sure hes just stressed out" Sam said and Nerissa just hummed and bid Sam goodbye. She walked off to her class and Sam came after me.

When it was time for Literature I went in to class. Me and Nerissa are in the same class. I sat nearby her. She gave me glance but looked back at the board.
The teacher asked a question I couldn't hear. All of a sudden the demons attacked me. My mom being shot by the Russian. Her body falling to the ground. Her eyes fluttering closed. Her funeral. Everything. It all hit me like a rock.

"Axel answer the question we arent going to continue until you do." My literature teacher said making me angrier.
"I will not be answering your fucking question,Mr Anderson. And I wont be sitting in your bullshit class either. Go home and blow your wife you old man." I said before storming off.

I walked outside to an alleyway by the school and let all the emotions consume me completely. This is what I was scared of. This was the shit. I miss my mother and all I wish for on this day for the past 4 years now is that I could change what happened that night.

AN
Intensity here💘