Chapter 23

Nerissa Davids

It's finally Friday and Sam decided he was gonna take me to the movies. Axel wanted to tag along but he has work to do. I'm assuming it's for the mafia. It's about 6pm and our movie starts at 7 30. I'm ready to leave now because Sam and I decided we wanted to get some food before watching the movie. We're going to watch some crazy horror movie Sam picked. I was never a fan of horror movies but they don't scare me. I just don't like them. So I decided to watch the movie with Sam.

He's picking me up and right on time he pulls up but our gate.
"Bye uncle, I'll be home by 12!" I said
"Bye Ness, be safe!!" He said

"Hi Sam!"
"Hi babe! You're ready to go?"
"Yep. Let's go."
We drove to the mall where the movie theater was. But stopped by a couple of stores to get some food and small snacks we can sneak into the theater. We have chocolate and crispy which we are all conveniently hiding in my bag.

After hiding our snacks we finally got to the movie and got settled. A bunch of ads were playing.
"You know Axel really wanted to come" Sam said.
"Well he does run a cartel, he's was probably very very busy. Not to mention the homework Mr Anderson gave us" I said
"Yeah he was not too happy about that at all" Sam laughed
"You both should be like me who bunks school" he guffawed.
I just laugh at how proud he seems to be of this.

The movie finally started and Sam is screaming like a little girl. He even excused himself to use the bathroom. How date he pick a movie he's terrified of. He's been gone for more than 20 minutes so I'm leaving the theater to make sure he's still alive. Even thought the movie isn't over.

I leave the theater and see him standing by the popcorn.
"Sam!"
He looks back at me.
"How dare you ditch me stronzo" I say
"I'm sorry! I was terrified" he says.
I smack his forehead
"OW" he screams
"Come on babe let's go home." I said to him. And we leave the theater. I cannot beleive we paid for Sam to chicken out. Oh well.
"Why don't you hang at our place until your curfew is up? I'd be bored and need to watch some barbie to cut out the horror movie" he said
Barbie? I stan Sam.
"Alright but I also want to watch barbie" I said and he chuckled.

We drove about 30 minutes till we got there. The house was HUGE. My uncle's mansion is large but this was just hella large. So big. Almost a whole hotel really. I'm shocked.
"Woah!" I say
"This isn't any different from your dad's house is why are you flabbergasted?" He laughed
"This place is a castle" I said

We walked in through massive, stunning marble doors through a long corridor that led to different flights of stairs.
"Let's use the elevator" he said
"I'm going to leave you in Axel's office for a bit whilst I get everything set up" 
I simply nod and let him lead the way. I'm still shocked by how large and beautiful this place is.

We finally get to huge oak doors.
"Just knock and get it I'll be back soon."
I knocked. No response so I just walked in. Axel was on a heated phone call. He seemed to even be fuming.
"GET THE FUCKING SHIPMEMT IN OR I AM BLOWING YOUR HEAD OFF!"
He ended the call and I slowly walked toward him.
"Hey axel" he looked up from his desk. He looked exhausted.
"Nerissa? The movie is over?" He asked
"No Sam got scared so invited me over to watch Barbie"
He simply shook his head in disbelief.
"You ok?" I asked
"Yeah. I'm just stressed out" I walk and sit beside him by his desk.
"Why don't you take a walk for a bit and get a drink. Maybe water?" I said

He asked someone if the phone to bring in 2 drinks and led us onto his office balcony. The stars looked supernpreety and it was around 10 30pm now. The drinks came in and Axel was taking large swigs of Whiskey. I took the glass from his hand.
"Axel-"
Before I could even say anything else I felt him crash his lips against mine. This is my first kiss and I'm a little confused but slowly I kiss back. I let go of the glasses and put them.on the railing and wrap my hands around his neck whilst his snake on my waist. He feels amazing. Lord my insides are rejoicing.

We pull away for air and just look at each other.

Lord what's happening.

AN
Now I know that sexual tension between characters is suppose to occur way earlier than the time I've decided to introduce it but it will get steamy!