Chapter 24

Nerissa Davids

Axel pulled back in and I gladly responded, opening my mouth to give him access. He's hands were traveling further down my waist to my hips and his grip was tightening. We pulled away for air again and he hesitantly let go of me.

"I'm sorry" he said
"For what?" I asked. I liked this kiss not only because it was my first one. This felt so good. Very good even.
"I kissed you and-" I cut him off
"It's okay" I said
Sam barged into the office.
"Nessa babe let's watch some barbie" I smiled at Axel and left the office so we could watch barbie.

At 11 30 I decided it was best to leave. My uncle worried a lot about curfew. I'm not trying to break it. I bid Axel and Sam goodbye and I called my driver in so he could bring me home. Sam had a little too much to drink so I was not risking it. And I wasn't letting him risk it either. I had to tuck him into bed before saying goodbye.

I got home and changed got into bed. As I was drifting off to sleep I thought about Axel's kiss today. That felt fucking amazing. The way his hands gripped my waist and the way his mouth moved against mine. Woah. Woah. It was my first kiss but most likely going to be my most memorable. Axel did things to my insides. Him kissing me did not make tye situation better. I thought a little more about the kiss before falling asleep.

Dreaming

"You whore I will get you for your father!"

"AH" I screamed. Gasping for air. I was breathing heavily and sweating as I tried to catch my breath. I was just having a nightmare. I controlled my breathing and looked at the time it was 3 am. There was no going back to bed. So I stayed up and watched some series. It's Saturday today. I can spend the whole afternoon asleep if I want to.
This dream was so wierd.

After about 30 minutes of watching a show I switched off my TV and tried to sleep again. It's about 5 am now. Not too bad. But I knew I needed rest. The dream I had is still confusing me. And it's making me uneasy. What the fuck is going on? Get me for my father? That makes no sense.

AN

This chapter is long over due loll
Hi my loves how are you? And how were your holidays?