Chapter 15

Axel Allen

It's the day after I've finally dealt with Jackson. My mood has lifted a little after hearing my drug store is full of supplies and is booming. I've just been taking shit easy the last few days. Its helped.

Well now I have school which I  unfortunately need to show my ass to otherwise I'll feel like shit for not going. Sometimes i wish i could be like Sam who doesent give a fuck about anything.

I've gotten ready for school and I'm headed ro my car so I can get to school. I don't bother eating because I never feel hungry in the morning. I'll probably just sneak out to get food with Sam at lunch time.

When I get to school I see Nerissa by her locker.

"Hi nessa" I said
"Hey Axel" she replied. We had the first lesson together. So we went together. I sat next to her and I couldn't pay attention because I was looking at her the whole time. Her whole self gave me some sort of giddy feeling in my stomach. It's wierd. But I can't ignore it anymore. What is it that draws me to this girl?

♤♤

After school I decided to go for lunch and come back for my afternoon lessons. Nerissa has a class with me after lunch. I'm going to ask her to go

"Nessa wanna go for lunch with me?" I asked. She looked surprised by my question. Alsmot shocked.
"I-uhm-we have class though. And I-I don't think we're allowed to leave" She said. Her stutter made me twitch. She sounded sexier than usual when she shuttered.
"We will make it back in time I promise" she looked a little hesitant.

"OK. But if I'm late,I swear Axel-" I cut her off by grabbing her by the wrist and saying
"You're wasting time by lecturing me let's gooo" she chuckled and we went to the McDonald's drive thru which conveniently wasnt crowded and we were able to get shit fast.

"Here I'll pay since you drove" I looked at her blankly.
"What?" She said
"That's not a thing and I'm paying" I argued.
"Fine but can I see your credit card I wanna compare the little code number thing right here" she said and I handed her my card.
"Cool. Now you aren't getting it back until I pay for the food" she said putting it in her bag and paying. I glared at her. And she gave me a stunning smile. Lord she makes me weak. 

She gave me back my card after we paid and ate in the car.
"I'm still mad at you for playing that fucking trick on me" I said
"Deal with it ass shat don't be a baby" she's fucking hot when she swears. I-I want her. She makes me feel full.
"OK now let's go back to school" she said snapping me out if my haze. And we sped off to school.

After school I hugged Nerissa goodbye and she went home.

I don't know what it is with this girl. She isn't like the others. She's beautiful and selfless. I-I like her. And this "liking a person" thing is something I haven't felt ever since the beginning of highschool. Worse when my mom was murdered. She makes me feel complete.
I want Nerissa.

AN
Lolllll