Chapter 10

Nerissa Davids 

Today was an odd day. Oddly nice actually. Axel introduced his friend Sam to me. I like his energy hes quite hyper. I dont think I've ever seen him in school though. We hung out in the cafeteria and it was actually fun. But ever since then Maya the school "popular girl" has been giving me looks.
Literally every girl craves for Axel's attention.

After Chem today I went straight home because I have many projects to work on today. They've already started with the unreasonable amount of work. I better get started before I fall behind.

*That Evening*

After a full afternoon if school work and blocking out emotions I needed a break. I worked on school for a good 5 hours. Now I just want to go outside and sit there to refresh my mind a little bit. I'm just sitting in my uncle's back yard looking at his large orchard and all the birds and animals reside in the trees. I always sat outside after my parents beat me black and blue. It gave me peace. And it always does. No matter the situation.

After looking at the trees and sitting there like an idiot for a good 45 minutes, I decided to go take a shower and get prepped for dinner. I took a nice cold shower today. I dint really react to cold or hot water. Either works perfectly fine.

After I took my shower I went down for dinner with my uncle.
"Hi uncle. How was your day?" I asked
"Hi ness. It was a good day,how was yours?" He replied.
"It was preety good" and for the first time it was. Sitting with Axel and his crazy friend was cool experience I guess. We talked more about our days and other random things we did during our day. Until we wrapped up said goodnight to each other a d went up to our rooms to sleep.

I went up to my room to brush my teeth and finish up a small bit in an essay that I had left out. After that I went under my covers and switch if my lamp.

I was just splitting in bed thinking about today. It was one of the best days I've had in a while. Woerd that Axel made my day nice,when at first I worried he was a woerd stalker.

With that thought I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

AN
No AN at all just dont like to end my chapters without an AN lol
Happy reading<3