Chapter 3: Kokushibou

(Y/n) with Muichiro^ (lost pic)

I woke up with the the sudden impact of water hitting my face

I woke up with the the sudden impact of water hitting my face. I was just getting  a good sleep too!

"AHHHH."

"Why are you sleeping on the floor, you almost gave me a heart attack?!" Sanemi shouted, for some seconds tho I saw a face of worry.

"Well obviously I was tired and why did you drop a whole damn bucket of water if you knew I was comfortable sleeping here?!" I shouted back.

The conversation went back and forth until I got up.

"You'll see later on!" I said while pointing a finger at him and walking away to change.

Outfit:

(Feel free to change it I can't please everyone it's just an idea)

I ran outside to the open field and laid down there. The nice smell of full-bloomed flowers and the fresh grass filled the air while the clouds above looked so light and fluffy.

"What are you doing here?"

"Resting."

"That's my spot (y/n)," Tokito said.

"Aw but I'm already here and plus its not yours Tokito-san," I told him.

"How much times do I have to tell you to call me Muichiro?" He sighed.

"Mui Mui okay I forget sometimes. Anyways what does that cloud look like?" I asked while pointing at a cloud.

We stayed here till the evening. I combed Muichiro's hair. I'm so jealous he has longer hair then me. Its so soft and pretty.

"Mui Mui your hair so so perfect I'm jealous," I said with a pout.

"Your hair is pretty too."

I giggled and continued combing his long locks until I got tired of it and layed down my head in his lap.

"Are you planning to sleep here?" He questioned while playing with my hair.