Chapter 15: Confessions

Okay since the Red Light District Arc is now animated, I shall write another chapter. I promise I'll do part 2 of the Muichiro special later.

---

"The Red Light district? I've been there before..."

"Apperntly Tengen-sama wanted to take Aoi with him and the other butterfly estate workers with him but Tanjiro and his friends went instead. Oyakata-sama suggests someone else goes, they need another Hashira and fast, he can sense that something big is about to happen. "

---

"Why would he chose me? I'm not even hashira level."

"We technically survived an upper moon attack so you should be hashira level," a calm emotionless voice said from behind.

"Muichiro! I haven't seen you in a week," (y/n) said with joy as she ran up to him and engulfed Muichiro in a hug.

"I had many missions in Tokyo by mistake so Oyakata-sama gave me a whole week to rest as a sign of forgiveness." Muichiro patted (y/n)'s back as they hugged.

"I wish I could stay but I got this mission assigned just now. But I can always decline-"

"No No you misunderstood my words Lady Sakai. You will go if they need reinforcements. Which they will send a message with their crows," a kakushi waved their hands frantically to stop her from going to the mission.

"Oh that's great then I can stay longer with Muichiro!" She took him by the hand and interlocked her fingers around his. Locking thier palms together.

Muichiro blushed at the sudden act and stared at the other side of (y/n).

"W-where are we going," Muichiro shuttered.

"Let's go watch the clouds, before the stars come out." (Zamn that rhythms)

He nodded and fiddled with his fingers under his long, oversized sleeve.

---

"That one looks like a cat and that one over there looks like a heart! A big BIG one."

Muichiro was silent most of the time. He thought this was a perfect time. A perfect time where anything can go just right.

"(Y/n), can I tell you something? But if you don't agree we will still be friends after. Can you promise?" He suddenly said.

"Yeah what is it?" (Y/n) turned to her side and brushed her hair out her face.

"I

I like you (y/n), very much."

After some minutes passed, the awkward atmosphere was suffocating to the point where Muichiro was about to stand up ad leave.

"Muichiro, I...I feel the same way," she said as she grabbed his sleeve and looked down.

The soft wind blew and the leafs fell, Muichiro catches a Ginkgo Biloba leaf in his palm before it hits the earth.

"Guess we'll have good luck," he lifted up the leaf and smiled ever so warmly.

---

"After all I am still coming over here..."

(Y/n) was finally at the Red Light District after running what seemed 100 miles, she didn't think the fight was going to be this bad.

In the roofs Tanjiro was fighting a demon while Tengen seemed close to collapsing.

Then she felt his presence.

Muzan Kibutsuji.

---

sorry for the short chapter ! I still gotta watch the new episodes. I've heard they are really good. I mean the Manga was and is amazing so the anime should surpass don't you think? I'll do an update on the weekend to celebrate almost 50k reads THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY  <3

- not edited