Chapter 17 : Clear Up

I have decided that once I finish this book I will rewrite it.

_

The infinity Castel, Kokushibou had told me about it. And Muzan had brought me to this very place. I bet they soon the Upper Moons will be arriving. Such an awkward moment will happen.

"(Y/n)-!"

Akaza temsed up when he saw Muzan, immediately backing up and going on his knees.

"My Lord! It's wonderful to see you today," Akaza said in pure horror.

"Stand up and look at me, how do you know her?!" Akaza stood while Muzan pointed at me.

"W-we encountered each other in the infinity train, Kokushibou was there too." He lied.

Muzan stared at him then punched him across the face.

(Cough* Will Smith)

"And you didn't tell me?! All you uppermoons are worthless, now even Kokushibou. Still haven't found my flower yet you are fooling around," Muzan watched as the other Uppermoons arrived, they bowed down trying not to stare at Akaza.

"Akaza! Are you alright?" I went up to him and put his face in my hands.

"No don't touch me this will make him more-"

"Fooling around still Akaza?"

"No, this is on me I'm just helping him, please don't be so harsh!" I pleaded.

"Get your ass over here or I'll just end up killing all of you as well."

They were all lined up, and then, I saw him.

"Don't be sad (y/n), after all I'm here with you." A cheeky voice was heard from behind.

"Douma," (y/n) gave a small wave to him and then turn back around to continue drawing on her notebook.

"I know you want to talk to Kokushibou! Don't misunderstand him please, it was all part of that man's plans."

"Either way he is a traitor for me."

"Let me tell you something, that man didn't know his number 1 demon and his daughter were friends then he had to find out so he did, and he used your relationship against him, Kokushibou protected you in a way."

"Protecting me...?"

"If you want," Douma opened the door, "why not go ask him yourself?"

"Damn it! We still haven't found any traces of (Y/n)!" Sanemi ran his fingers through his hair and slammed his hand on the dinner table.

"I can't imagine how Tokito-san is feeling, to think that they just were happy together, " Mitsuri sighed.

"And you, how could you loose her out of your eyes?!" Sanemi spat at Obanai with anger.

1 week since (Y/n)'s disappearance. Tanjirou is still in coma. ( actually how long does he last in coma after the red light district-)

"Don't you think I feel guilty enough?! You have been nothing but a pain ever since she disappeared, blaming it on others rather than thinking it out."

"Even with her disappearance, we still have to work," Muichiro calmly said. Don't get him wrong, he did care about you, he cries every night.

"How are you so calm about this? It's your girlfriends life we are talking about! " Sanemi ranted.

"I'd rather be like this than to be like you, I trust her, she will find a way to free herself."

"His place is grand, knock on the door, he's always there these days. Looking at the stars and playing his silly flute. "

And so she prepared to knock, but before her fingers touched the wooden door, someone opened the door for her.

"What a gentle men, always being so caring."

"(Y/n)..."

"I'll hear you out, just let me in and you can talk all you want."

"Please come in."

"You probably read my notebook. And you probably heard Douma but hear me out. I was forced to leave you, if I didn't you could have died. I never wanted to leave you but the thought of something worse came to my mind. Master ordered me to stop acting 'human' then he discovered who he was looking for all this time. You. All this time he was looking for you and it was me who found his treasure. He demanded that I stayed by your side longer until he felt like separating us. I never wanted to be your enemy....

I always have liked you more than a friend.

But as he said, 'A demon and a human can be nothing more.'"

"So please, have me by your side once again, these last months."

-

Forgive. Forgive. Forgive.

All that was on (y/n)'s mind.

"I'll wait for you, when you need me I'll be under the starry sky, the place that reminds me of you," he smiled. The saddest smile I've ever seen.

"Kokushibou, I forgive you, just never ever do this again," she said as she launched herself in his arms hugging him tightly.

He then unexpectedly...

kissed her on the lips.

Uh...long time no see??? IM SO SORRY I JUST HAD NO MOTIVATION TO DO THIS ANYMORE, right now it's (y/n) in between Koku and Mui, although, what would you like to see next?

- not edited