Chapter 16: Greatest Creation

HELLOOO! UH I WAS GOING TO UPDATE THEN GOT COVID THAT WAS BAD...BUT HAVE YGS SEEN THE NEWEST EPISODES OF DEMON SLAYER OMG DOUMA LOOKS SO GOOD ANIMATED.

Might do something special for 69k reads 😼
---
"Obanai-san, you're here too? Why didn't you just accompany me?"

His presence is gone. She ignored her thoughts and focused on Obanai.

"Oh I just got distracted I guess, now let's help Tengen," he avoided her eye contact and went back to looking at the injured person in front of him.

"What about Tanjirou and his friends?"

"They...they survived?"

---

Heavy breathing and pants could be heard from a certain (h/c). From the exhaustion and fear. She has been running through out the what was the Red-Light District looking for injured or dead humans. But then once again, there he was.

"I know you are aware of my presence. Who would have thought that this pest would have turned out to be my greatest creation?!"

1st Person POV

I quickly pulled my sword out and pointed it to the figure standing right infront of me.

"Who are you? What do you mean by greatest creation?!" I asked while backing away. I could sense that he was dangerous. More than anyone I've ever fought.

"Don't be like that I know my name is in your memory. "

"I don't know anything about you!" Yet why did his presence feel ever so familiar, and...

"That's not how someone should talk to their father, right?"

My eyes widen, ever since I could remember I have lived with the same awful family my whole life.

"You look confused, let me refresh your memory a bit."

Muzan POV:

"I do admit, I have had multiple affairs with women to disguise myself from you demon slayers. Once I went to the point where I had a child with one. That child was, well, you. I didn't want to take care or you, why would I involve myself with such human thing. Your mother begged to not throw you out, so I killed her. I never tasted such disgusting flesh."

"I sent you with a low class family and told them to take care of you. That didn't work out. You never wondered why they didn't like you right? I mean who would think that they are adopted am I right?" Each word that Muzan spoke felt like a bullet through (y/n)'s chest. So much information at once felt heavy to the point where she could fall to the ground because of the disbelief.

"Kokushibou was just a spy all along. Did you really think a human and a demon could ever be anything more? The only reason I did keep you alive is because you can withstand the sun! You're my greatest creation, my pride an joy. " Muzan placed his hand on my cheek like a father would.

The longer I stare into his eyes, the more brainwashed I feel. I'm at the point where I don't even care what happens.

"I'll make sure my upper moons train you well before transforming you fully. If you decline then I can simply kill all your human friends. " he grabbed my hand and started walking with me. My body wasn't even in control of me anymore. There is no reverse button to avoid this scene.

The two figures could be seen walking into the darkness and never coming out again.

----

I'll leave it here for now. This chapter is pretty short but I'll try my best to update.

Who do ygs want to see first?

Douma

Akaza

Kokushibou

Please keep in mind that I was barley 13 when I started this book now I'm 14! My writing isn't the best and I try my best. I'll probably rewrite most chapters due the the insane amount of cringy moments I put :)

- Not edited