Chapter 12: Another Mission ?

The prior chapter was so lame wtf

10k reads....i- I seriously don't have words to describe how I feel right now, elation? I know my writing style isn't the best ofc but I wanted to make a book that isn't too detailed to the point that makes you want to skip most of it because it's so complex. I don't know if I have failed or accomplished my goal but thank you so much for reading my story !

 I don't know if I have failed or accomplished my goal but thank you so much for reading my story !

---

"Stay back, you're injured," Rengoku told Tanjirou who was trying to get up to help him battle.

'What is he doing here?!'

"Akaza isn't supposed to be here, what do we do not Kokushibou? Are we going to fight him?" (Y/N) questioned.

"I don't know."

Within that small conversation, the two already started the battle. (Y/n) had no other choice than to join the fight too. After all, she knew Akaza wouldn't lose this easily.

"Star Breathing, 3rd form: Stardust!" (Y/n) jumped up towards Akaza doing a frontflip in between (have I ever used this form-), moving her sword in multiple directions which gave deadly slashes.

"I don't fight women, so leave this fight to us!" Akaza shouted while trying to regenerate.

(Y/n) turned to the opposite side which now made Akaza be in the middle of her and Kyojurou.

Of course, Akaza attacked Kyojurou first. (Y/n) tried to enter the fight but seemed impossible. The battle was going so fast to the point where all you could see was the slashes full of colour, both red from Kyojurou's blade and from the crimson blood that scattered the dirt ground. Dust was flying everywhere, the particles getting into the eyes and forcing (Y/n) to rub them to take the little trash off.

"I will not become a demon, the beauty of dying and growing old is what makes a human special..." the speech seemed to go on forever until they once again started going on.

'His arm!'

"Star breathing, Serpens Pray!" with this move, (Y/n) was able to cut off Akaza's hand from a far distance.

"When will you understand that I am not going to fight you? Just get out of the way!" Akaza was going to pull out his compass move but then saw the sun slowly rising from the mountains.

"This is where it ends, give up now!" Kyojurou exclaimed and managed to cut his leg.

"Bring out everything you got!"

"Star Breathing, 5th form: Scorpion's sting!"

Thanks for helping make this poison Shinobu-san, I'll use it wisely and hopefully I can learn the recipe!

'Poison will not fully work but at least he will go away.'

In the end, Akaza ran like a coward out the battle field. Tanjirou and Kyojurou, being the type of people they are, threw thier swords at him ad lost them.