Chapter 18: Hallucinating

(Y/n) POV:

A dream. It's a dream! The longer I'm locked up here, the more I'm starting to hallucinate.

---

How many days has it been? Or maybe months in which (y/n) has been trapped in her father's infinity Castel. All she knew is that she could not take it anymore. It's as she was in a jail cell, a cage, she did have her own room but it's as if it were house arrest.

'I bet Muichio and Sanemi miss me dearly, I wish I could go back...but there is no way

Unless...

Another Upper Moon dies and there is a meeting held here again."

Days went by and the gods seem to hear (y/n)'s prayers

"Gyokko...Hantengu, were killed by The Mist Pillar the the boy with Hanafuda earrings. The boy with the fucking hanafuda earrings!!? Tell me why I got to do eveything myself goddammit!" Muzan announced with rage while the remaining uppermoons were shaking in terror, not showing it.

"The final fight is near, and at this rate, I just have you all here for the looks. And (y/n), you will train with Akaza for the time being. Dismissed."

I turned to look at Akaza and he took my hand in his and with that we were already outside of the infinity Castel.

"So all this time the only thing I needed to do was hold your hand to get out?" (Y/n) laid on the grass, the one time she missed being outside probably, she looked up at Akaza which already was walking away.

"Hey don't leave me here Akaza!" (Y/n) started to chase after him, Akaza just played along.

"Stay....there!" She suddenly appeared in front of him and sent him down to the ground.

"H-hey be careful-" if someone walked pass by those two, they would totally get the wrong idea, thus (y/n) was on top of Akaza, her head on his chest and sitting on his...you know...

Akaza stayed there completely red and turned around before grabbing her by the waist and switching their position, taking her role.

"I think it's suppose to be this way, princess."

"Don't call me that! Just because I'm his daughter doesn't make me a- UGH forget it," (y/n) tried to hide her face with her hands but failed when he pinned her arms to the ground with one hand.

And so they finally arrived to Akazas...dojo?

"You stay here? Well I guess it's a suitable place since this land is pretty much abandoned."

"This I believe, is the dojo I use to live in. I can't remember my past but I can feel a connection in this place. I would give anything to remember..."

(Okay but his backstory had me in tears...TEARS.)

"Ahh, well what if that was possible? What if the only possibility is becoming a human again?"

"As if, that man would probably kill me if I ever decide to become human. Also, I think I have lived a pretty long life, I would like to sleep in peace the the amidst of hell."

And so my training journey with Akaza began, he's a good teacher and treats me good! He doesn't scold me when I mess up and I'm leaning pretty quickly, I can feel myself stronger everyday. Although he get angry when I kill his "banquets", I highly respect Akaza, he doesn't kill women and acts respectful towards him so I return that. I come to learn that he likes ice cream! Some of his skills are shaped like an snowflake and he has a snowflake pin with him at all times. As for the reason, I am still unsure, he's a guy that won't share too little or too much. Seems like I stuck gold with him as my teacher.

I can feel the end coming soon, I don't like the feeling one bit.

Taisho Era Secrets

- Kokushibou knows where (y/n) is

- Akaza is falling for (y/n)

- the demon slayer corps are still looking for (y/n)

- akaza enjoys (y/n)'s food alot

- muichio has felt really down ever since (y/n) disappeared, more than anyone.

Thank you so much for 100k reads. I started this book as a joke for myself to read because I saw no kokushibou or overall Upper Moon demon fics. I'm on summer break and am soon going to high-school so ygs will see more updates!

- April

- not edited