Chapter 6: Tokyo

I have recently started my missions

   I have recently started my missions. The only thing that I don't like about being a demon slayer is the breaks, we are constantly assigned missions right after we finish one. If you get injured then that's a different story.

Not once did I meet Tanjirou or Zenitsu on one of my missions. And if your wondering about Kokushibou, he only helps me at night with my missions if I don't have a partner, which is basically every mission.

"Mount Natagumo, I have a feeling that this mission will be pretty interesting."

---

"I'm telling you Kokushibou, I fear that someone else other then Oyakata-sama will know that your with me sooner or later," I told while walking into the dark forest.

"Looks like they...killed each other..."

"Let's go further in!"

3rd Person POV:

As (Y/n) and Kokushibou started running towards the forest, hearing the cries of other people.

"I sense...the demon over there," he said while pointing towards the direction.

"Let's go kill it then, unless someone got to it first," (Y/n)'s steps turned to the demons location and she jumped up to a tree. Being careful not to trip she started running faster until she spotted the demon. Long white hair that flowed with the wind. She was pretty unlike most demons, her fair white skin looked young and smooth, her fingers on the other side, held the lives of the demon slayers.

"Star Breathing, Form 4: Shooting Stars!" (Y/n) jumped down along with the impact and cut off her neck with ease. She could have used another form but...

"Ha! You see that Kokushibou? You haven't seen this form right? Its one of my most powerful!" She said with pride, he just smiled slightly.

"(Y/n)? Is that you?"

---

"Bummer. I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but this is one darb-looking kid, huh?"

Gyomei's necklaces(or rosaries) jingling with the contact of the other pearls could be heard while putting his hands in a praying position.

"And we are here for this boy's trial!" Rengoku-san exclaimed while his soft-looking gold and red hair was flowing with the soft wind, "I see!"

There was a sudden silence. Muichiro's long hair looked so pretty while it was moving along with the wind.

"Why am I here too?"