Chapter 13: Girlfriend?

"So you're going to leave me?"

Stardust Chapter 13: Happiness?

--

"I'm not going to leave you forever, I'm just going to not be with you that much anymore. As in like not traveling with you on missions or helping you out."

"Ohh that makes more sense," (y/n) and Kokushibou were talking to each other while Muichiro was in the middle of then, more precisely, holding (y/n)'s hand.

"That man has been looking for me a lot more lately, I can't risk being the cause to even more problems."

"You should have done that a long time ago," Muichiro muttered under his breath but both of the companions clearly heard.

"Mui don't be so rude to Kokushibou, he has done nothing wrong to you," (Y/n) let go of his hand and furrowed her eyebrows.

"So how did you know we were going to be going there before us?"

Kokushibou shrugged and turned the other way from Muichiro.

The silent was pleasant and relaxing, the cold breeze was refreshing as it hit their faces.

"You aren't wearing your haori today," Kokushibou said while turning back to (y/n)'s way.

"It ripped so I just decided to buy a new one but didn't have time," (y/n) grabbed her normal uniforms sleeves and tugged on them a bit.

---

Time passed and (y/n) continued with her regular life but this time without Kokushibou. She never really thought about how it would be without him, it was like a daily routine to see him in her life eveyday and without him her world seemed boring.

"Red Light District? Ah I've been there, Muichiro and me had a mission once there," (Y/n) told Oyakata-sama.

He wasn't getting any better. She thought the flower was suppose to help. Why did it look like as if he got even worse?

"Yes, I would like you to go with Uzui and Tanjirou's friends there. Suspicion grows more in that city. Your skills match a hashira so having you help out will be effective. "

'Sanemi will be so glad to hear that he has trained me good! I bet I made him proud,' (y/n) thought and began daydreaming about how it would be like to be a official hashira.

"Your excused, go get some rest before you part,' Oyakata-sama dismissed (y/n) as she bowed to him.

"It's sunny today, I don't like it," (y/n) muttered to herself.

"Why don't you like sunny days (Y/n)-chan?" A voice from behind questioned, making her flinch a bit.

"Zenitsu! I haven't seen you in so long, how have you been?" (Y/n) pulled him for a hug which he gladly returned.

"I'M GOING TO BRAG TO EVEYONE THAT U HUGGED ME NOW!"

---

"Okay now just 100 more sets of sword swings and we are done with my training!" (Y/n) exclaimed but before they could even start, Zenitsu fell to the ground tired.

"Your traing is so hard I feel like I'm going to die!" Zenitsu cried

"Come on just 100-" before she could even finish that sentence, Zenitsu was fast asleep on the ground.

"I was going to take you out for dinner you know..."

"OKAY THEN I'LL THE 100 MORE!"

"So what do u want for dinner?" (Y/n) questioned Zenitsu who was busy making sure his hair looked good.

"Uhh I don't know. Why don't we look around first?"

"Sounds good."

"Hey are you okay? You seem tired, do you perhaps want to go out for dinner another time?" Zenitsu saw how (y/n) was right now and being the gentlemen he is, he mad sure to know how she was feeling first.

"My stomach hurts so much right now, I just want to lay down,"(y/n) squated a bit to get relived of the pain that was taking over.

"D-do you want me to carry you?" Zenitsu hesitated and tried to grab her but a rock was thrown to his face.

"What do you think you are doing to my girlfriend?"

Short Update because I haven't updated I'm so sorry. I took a break from Wattpad since it was becoming a serious addiction. Anyways I promise I will update sooner now!

Stardust: Chapter 13
Girlfriend?

☆☆☆☆

- not edited