Chapter 20: Break Up

QUICK NOTE: (y/n) didn't cheat on mui, that kiss with Kokushibou was a dream.

3rd Person POV:

"We should hurry up, everyone is worried about you, I'll send a message telling them to head back to headquarters since I already found you," Muichiro grabbed (Y/n)'s hand while quicking up the pace of their steps.

"I should haved been more careful Mui, I thought I was strong enough to take care of myself, I'm sorry for leaving everyone worried sick."

"You are strong, but think logically, you wouldn't be able to put up a fight with your 4 kidnappers and win. I mean, who would win? It's 4 against 1."

"They actually didn't treat me like shit, ha. I stayed with Upper Moon 3 majority of the time, I was lucky I got him. I wouldn't be able to bare with Kokushibou or Upper Moon 2. He treated me nice and didn't go overboard with training. He even would bring me (f/f)!" Muichiro couldn't help but to feel...jealous at the fact that he should've done that instead of Akaza.

"That's good," Muichiro bluntly said.

'What was I possibly thinking? Did I really expect him to hug me 24/7 and attack me with sweet kisses? Was I really thinking that I was going to get treated any different now that I came back? I feel like he didn't even miss me.'

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N) POV:

When I arrived to the headquartered, all of the hashiras immediately came towards me. Engulfing me in hugs and kisses and saying how much they kissed me. But it feels...not like I expected it to feel.

One second this feels warm, like it did with Mui, I just don't feel that anymore.

I am happy to be here, but he's not here.

Deep down, I still believe that he didn't mean to betray me like that.

- At Oyakata-sama's Room -