Chapter 4

Elizabeth POV

I dressed for work, got breakfast and greeted mama, I took the bus to work and by 8:30 I entered the building. Defne showed me my office and everything I needed to know, she even assigned me a new phone and laptop , since Mr Bardot gets to the office at 9 I got Mr bardots calendar ready for this week atleast. Got his meetings and appointments written down. When I got all that I could in a half and hour I asked defne how Mr bardots takes his coffee. I ordered for him and me.

They had really great service and were very fast.

By the time I put my coffee down on my desk Mr Bardot got off the elevator. I quickly took my calendar, dairy and his coffee and stood waiting for him by his office Door.

When I saw him in his grey suit with his sunglasses on, the butterflies came back, this man was something out of your imagination.

"good morning Mr Bardot"

I said handing him his coffee with a smile

When our fingers touched it was like my stomach did a back flip.

"good morning Ms Campbell"

He replied and walked into his office, I entered after him and proceeded to tell him about his meetings today and the appointment he had with the designers for the annual charity event.

Without looking at me he said

"I need you to go with me to meet with the designers, my sister always goes, but she's heavy pregnant"

He said the last part with an eye roll

And even that eye roll turned me on

Shit, did I just think that, I mentally smacked myself

"sure sir"

I said

"is there anything else you need sir?"

I asked him, he looked at me and then sipped his coffee and then said

"no that will be all ms Campbell"

With that I left his office. I got some stuff done in the office. I was so busy organizing my office that I didn't even hear or see Lewis standing by the door.

"oh sorry sir, were you standing there long? "

I asked getting up from the floor straighting my pants I was wearing. By the time I made eye contact with him again he was inches from my face.

I could feel his breath on my skin.

I closed my eyes for a second just taking in as much of this until my alarm rang

I swear I heard him curse underneath his breath

"we need to leave now if we want to be on time to meet the designers"