Chapter 105

Elizabeth POV.

I woke up with a bit of a headache but I took pills for it and drank ALOT of water.

The clock read 8am I headed to the shower to wash off last night. I then headed downstairs to where the girls stood around the kitchen making breakfast.

"morning bride to be"

Rose said handing me a glass of orange juice.

"morning guys. Where's Hannah and Lilly?"

I then asked seeing that it was only rose and Bella in the kitchen.

"they both went home, Hannah said she'd see you at the hotel"

Bella said while rose flipped the eggs on the stove.

"oh okay, but I wanna see willow I'll be back in a couple minutes okay?"

I said while walking to the door.

"fine but we leaving for the hotel in 3 hours"

Rose yell from the kitchen.

"okay"

I said closing the door behind me. I thfdn walked over to mama's house.

I didn't bother knocking so I just opened the door. The house was the same with a few other things and rearrangement of the furniture. I haven't been here since we moved out a while back.

"hey mama?"

I yelled throughout the house.

I then started walking to the stairs when I heard the back door open.

"mama?"

I said causing her to jump alittle.

"Jesus Elizabeth, you frightened me"

She said holding her hand over her heart.

"what you doing here?"

She then asked taking off her gardening boats.

"I crashed over at roses last night and I miss my babes"

I said semi turning around to walk back up the stairs.

"sweetheart?"

Mama then called softly.

"yes?"

I asked with full attention.

"today is a big day for you"

She then said.

"it is, I'm not really feeling anything, like the cold feet and anxiety, stuff like that, it's like a normal day and I get to see the man I love"

I said walking closer to her.

"I'm sure you'll feel it when you get closer. You were like that even when you were young, you wouldn't beat yourself up about things or worry about it. You'll rather let it get to you a couple minutes before it's about to happen"

She explains.

"oh, but I for sure love him and love to spend the rest of my life with him and right now all I'm feeling is missing him since I haven't seen him since last night"

I said really missing him and his touch.

"well, I'm happy for you baby, you among all my children deserve happiness and respect. I love you sweetheart and I don't want you to ever forget it. I'll always be here for you no matter the day or time. You, your sister and brother are my world and so are my grandchildren that you and your brother blessed us with. "