Chapter 55

Elizabeth POV

It's been a month and half already. Hunter went on a family vication with his grandparents, so William stayed over. I've been studying for exams. The pregnancy is going well. We found out last week we were having a boy.

We ha nt yet spoke about baby names since we both been crazy busy, but now and again we would go out for dinner. Everyone is doing well. William made up with his family, everything was back on track. And they accepted everything.

"you got everything ?"

"yeah"

I said putting in extra pens and stuff.

"I'm running late, but Goodluck baby you got this"

He said grabbing his coffee, kissed me on the forehead and left.

I arrived to campus on time got my stuff. Went over a few notes before I had to write.

Before I went inside I checked my phone and the front screen were filled with Goodluck messages.

I then switched my phone off and headed into the writing venue.

3 hours later I was done.

The paper was surprisingly okay I guess. I think I couldn't fine better but especially for my first time writing on this subject I felt confident.

"three more papers"

I subconsciously told myself.

When I got home I answered text and phone calls, ate and dived into my books.

By 10 William was still not home and nothing went in, so I texted William and headed to bed. Around 12 I felt William get in.

"everything okay?"

I asked sleeping.

"yes"

He said putting his  arms around me. I snuggled into him and fell back to sleep.

The next morning the same thing happened I got ready for school and headed out. 3 hours later I was and headed home. The same thing happened for the next 2 days.

"you home early? "

I said as I saw William in the kitchen.

"since today was your last paper I wanted to make you dinner"

"anything I can help with?"

I asked him after kissing him.

"nope you, my lady sit back and relax"

He said handing my chocolate.

I chuckled then ate on the chocolate, just then I felt something.

"aww"

"what wrong?"

He asked when he saw my hand going to my stomach.

"I think he just kicked"

I said looking over to him.

"come feel"

I said I took his hand I put in closer to the bottom.

"come on baby, daddy's also here"

I said.

Just then he kicked.

"you feel it?"

I asked him.

"William?"

I asked since he didn't blink at this point. Just then I saw a tear fall from his eye.