Chapter 104

Williams POV

"we'll have her walking down the aisle in one piece"

Rose said while rushing out the door with Bella, Lilly, my sister and Elizabeth on toe.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"I love you"

I yelled to Elizabeth since rose didn't even give us a chance to say goodbye properly

"we love you too"

Rose yelled before the door closed.

Soon they were in the car in out the gate.

"don't tell me we staying here for the rest of the night?"

Micheal said walking out the kitchen with snacks.

"well I was going to stay in untill you guys showed up"

I said walking to the other sitting in the living room.

"don't be a bore man. It's your last night being single"

Donny said.

"well since you didn't realize donny I haven't been single for a while now so what's the difference"

"the difference is that you always busy with work and your family you don't have time to chill with us"

Micheal said again stuffing his mouth with chips

"we'll I'm not the the guy I was back then, I've grown"

I said sitting on the couch.

"we'll no shit, because we wouldn't be sitting so long 3 years ago, hell even when you met Elizabeth you weren't like this"

"it's called maturing"

I said with a eye roll.

"look Elizabeth is out having fun, I'm pretty sure she'd want you to have even a little bit of fun, plus what you going to do the night before you wedding anyway?"

Elliot asked.

"finishes up some work before I'm not available"

I said.

"see all you talk about is work, Jesus live a little"

Micheal said.

"okay fine. You don't have to drink or anything just come and be out driver because I'm pretty sure we all going to get fucked tonight and we defs want to be at your wedding tomorrow and not in the morge"

Elliot said.

Knowing the guys, I know they going to party had especially since it's my last night before I get married to the love of my life.

"okay fine"

I groaned getting up.

"Yessss!"

Micheal said while iw alked pass him and head upstairs to change.

I changed into a black pair of jeans with my black boats and black crew neck and brown jacket. I let my hair fall naturally just running my fingers here and there to fix it up. I added my rings, a chain and bracelet.