Chapter 54

Elizabeth POV

It's been a week, a week of spending time with hunter and classes. William hasn't been over as much since he has a new deal that's taking longer then expected.

William and I decided when things get to much for me physically he'll move in.

Williams mother reached out to me to have lunch with her so now I'm getting ready to have lunch with her.

I opt for a mid tight sundress, paried that with chains and headed out.

"hey were you?"

"hey were you?"

William asked as soon as I picked the phone up.

"I'm having lunch with....... A friend, why? Whats up?"

"oh, just wanted to Check in on you. Still stuck in this meeting"

"they should really give you a break it's Saturday"

I said taking a right.

"well the deal I told you about is taking longer then expected, I'm sorry we haven't been spending much time together"

"it's okay love, we both okay, but look I'm pulling up to the restaurant, I'll call you later okay?"

"sure, I love you"

"I love you too, bye"

I said then hung up.

I grabbed my bag then headed out.

I entered the restaurant. I looked around till I spotted Penelope.

"HI"

I said.

"hello Elizabeth, thank you for meeting with me. Please sit"

She said pointing to the empty seat.

I smiled politely and made myself comfortable.

"how you doing?"

"I'm good and you?"

I asked.

"I'm getting by, I haven't felt good since the day you guys left"

I didn't say anything, not knowing what to say.

Just then the waiter came and broke the silence. I ordered a milkshake and Penelope just wanted a top up on the cappuccino she was drinking.

"I actually want to apologize, I was very surprised especially since we only meat you that day. I know my actions, our actions were pathetic and that it made William angry, but please understand it from my point of view, especially since I'm talking from mother to mother "

She said.

" I understand, when the two of us found out we were just as shocked. We spoke about all the reasons that this is bad timing but when we went for out ultrasound everything changed and I could see that this Changed Williams perspective of this pregnancy."