Chapter 109

Listen to the song above when William and Elizabeth dance

William POV

I heard a vigorous knock on the glass door and the sight of Elizabeth leaving.

"fuck"

I said pulling at my hair.

Micheal then opened the glass door.

"you fucked mahn, I told you it was I bad idea to hear her out even when Elizabeth was in  the next room with you kid mahn"

He said making me worried and scared.

"I have to find her"

I said practically running out, the boys ran with me.

"where you guys going?"

Mother asked confused as to why we were running.

"we'll find her bro"

Elliot said and ran along with the others leaving me in the hotel lobby.

"find who?, what's going on? The guest are waiting at they getting impatient"

She said more confused then  worried.

"that's the least of my worries right now mother, j need to find Elizabeth"

I said speeding past her but she got ahold of me before I could get away.

"why would she be gone on her wedding day?"

She asked me confused.

"because I was stupid to hear Lila out on the belconey with Elizabeth in the other room. I haven't told her about lila, because I didn't thinknit was important especially since I've moved on and when she saw Lila and I on the belconey alone talking, she got the wrong idea and ran off with willow, and now I need to find her and explain because I fucked up big time and nother the less on my wedding day "

I explained hyperventilating.

" William breath, just take a deep breath. What is Lila doing here in the first place? "

" i bumped into her in the lobby earlier, I don't know how she got my room number but after I told her to leave she came after me and now I'm fucked things up with Elizabeth, ugh fuck "

I said pulling at my hair this time, I'm about to breakdown because I've messed up the one good thing in my life actually the one perfect thing in my life.

Minutes later I saw Elizabeth walking through the hotel doors with willow on her arm.

" Elizabeth?"

I said my eyes glossy.

"I don't Want to hear anything, I just want to get this day over with, plus the guest are restless, so we doing this or what?"

She said the last part giving me a glimpse.

"but I..."

"look William, I don't Want to tip my mother off about this, that's the least she and the other people we care about deserves. I'm willing to sit by your side for the rest of the night if you are"

She said not holding eye contact but looking at willow who was playing with her hair.

"okay, but I'm sorry and it's not what it looked like"

"that's what everyone says when they In a position like yours"

She said then turned around and walked away.

"you have to make things right William otherwise you'll loose the one thing that you've been searching for in all you past relationships. And I don't want to take sides but she's been through a lot especially when you were together, she doesn't deserve what you did and you made her feel. You should've thought before even giving lila the chance to say anything, hell you shouldn't even open the door "